Angelina jolie.. SEXY FAIL

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Very well said, and I agree 100%.

Not to mention that Angelina is a super smart person. And she's always doing philanthropic and charity works, visiting countries all over the world, making documentaries about world poverty, refugees, orphanages, etc.

Maybe Pitt loves those things too and were big ++++, when choosing his partner for the rest of life.

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I don't car if Angelina looks like skinny vampire right now, because in her prime, she was the most beautiful women on the planet. She had a stunning face for a very long time, and I would've let her sit on my face after a 10 mile run and no shower for a week.

Imatk

Established Member
Here's one I just did in adding to the theme of the extra leg I give you the Angelina Octopuss!!
Angelina_Octopuss.jpg

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
The only direction this thread can now go in is to add some good Anniston pics. Then we'll send this thread over to Brad Pitt hah!

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
. So since you apparently have the inside scoop on their marriage and break up, please share with us just why it was a mistake. Whose fault was it really? And why?

Almost pathetic how much of a ****ing instigator you are.

(but almost everyone already knows that you'll quote my above response & take the high road)

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Almost pathetic how much of a ****ing instigator you are.

(but almost everyone already knows that you'll quote my above response & take the high road)

This, Out of all the people in the thread that said the exact same thing he just so happened to choose her to quote. oh well:shrug:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
agreed.... why me? :shrug:

Do you REALLY want to go down this road with me? I asked a question you answered it. I could give you a plethora of reasons for asking you and not them. but you would not like it, not at all. I can always make another smackdown thread where we could discuss it, if you like

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
He's an online douche bag with nothing better to do - if it weren't for smackdown, him and all the other retarded ego-feeders over there would have no use for SVTP and would have to find somewhere else to stroke each others nut sacks. It's more sad than anything that he's the only one holding onto the skirt of a female site member who's 1/3 his age.

Oh snap, this guy is crying over something that happened to someone else on the internet!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I know about the past and the smackdown threads and all. Guess people can't let stuff go and move on, nothing said in this thread warrants an attack.
how did I attack? I merely asked a question. She answered it you people are getting all worked up because of a simple question that is well within the rules. Maybe what you should do is not look to attack just because it is me asking the question.

He's an online douche bag with nothing better to do - if it weren't for smackdown, him and all the other retarded ego-feeders over there would have no use for SVTP and would have to find somewhere else to stroke each others nut sacks. It's more sad than anything that he's the only one holding onto the skirt of a female site member who's 1/3 his age.
. You have a choice. Edit the insult out of this post or I shall do what the other crybabies do and get a mod to do it for you. This is not smackdown and you have no call to post this shit based on anything in this thread.

Oh snap, this guy is crying over something that happened to someone else on the internet!
and he is not even accurate in his complaint either.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
how did I attack? I merely asked a question. She answered it you people are getting all worked up because of a simple question that is well within the rules. Maybe what you should do is not look to attack just because it is me asking the question.

. You have a choice. Edit the insult out of this post or I shall do what the other crybabies do and get a mod to do it for you. This is not smackdown and you have no call to post this shit based on anything in this thread.

and he is not even accurate in his complaint either.

That was the point I was making - the fact that YOU were the one calling her out is exactly why me and a handful of others unanimously sighed "good god, really?" :rollseyes It's no secret that you took the lead w/the reaming she got, and believe it or not, there are those of us that don't log on here everyday looking to read all that crap. When it looked like it was going to boil over AGAIN into another thread, I made my comments and that is that. They are edited b/c it's not the place for it, but I stand behind what I said 100%.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Back on topic. Jenn's got my vote in looks/vibe department. In the immortal words of Goldmember... "Toyt". Nothing too serious. Acting chops O.K.... good comedic timing...Friends. A Doris Day for the New Millenia. Probably great fun... for awhile.

Angelina's always been just lips, eyes and mam's. Tooooo skinny...bony knees. Deeper than Jenn...with Purpose. Too Cosmic?

Users who are viewing this thread