Angelina jolie.. SEXY FAIL

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
You guys choosing Aniston over Jolie have it all wrong.

Apparently there is something wrong with Aniston, she can't keep a guy around. Even Vince Vaughn was dating her and eventually dumped her ass.

Don't get me wrong Jennifer Aniston is HOT, but there is something wrong with her... Maybe a smelly vag? Or horrible in bed?

tumblr_ltrg8wGJjE1qc6tq0o1_400.jpg

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
It's all about the status, money, and chemistry. Anniston is a horrible actress. Most of her movies blow. Like others have said, she can't hold a man down means she must be a handful.:whine: She probably doesn't use the mouth. Jolie has sex appeal and "most likely" is great in the sac. Just because women look good doesn't mean they put out well. There are many a story of hot women just laying there and being total bores :sleeping:.

1hot281

Established Member
biggest fail for Pitt, i would have rather kept Anniston

Jennifer Anniston is only looking hotter and hotter as she gets older. Jolie looks like she's anorexic and hasn't left her house in 8 weeks.

Jennifer > Angelina. Brad Pitt is an idiot for leaving her for that.

I've always chosen Jennifer over Angelina and damn is Jennifer looking hotter then ever!!

I actually think Jenn Aniston is hotter now than ever - go check out Horrible Bosses.

Brad is an Idiot...Jennifer Aniston is way sexier than Jolie.

Anniston > Jolie

+1,000,000,000,000 :banana: :rolling: :beer: :rockon: :pepper: :dancenana: :bowdown: :thumbsup: :banana:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
You guys choosing Aniston over Jolie have it all wrong.

Apparently there is something wrong with Aniston, she can't keep a guy around. Even Vince Vaughn was dating her and eventually dumped her ass.

Don't get me wrong Jennifer Aniston is HOT, but there is something wrong with her... Maybe a smelly vag? Or horrible in bed?

Prolly same reason Jesse James cheated on Sandra Bullock. Bitch was probably annoying as **** and didnt put out.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
If you get to choose between Jennifer Anniston and Angelina Jolie, I don't think "fail" is the word I'd use.

lmao, +1

And for everyone else out there assuming that Pitt left Anniston because she must be "bad in the sack" need some guidance about what it takes for a good relationship to flourish and last.

For all we know Jennifer could be a 10/10 in bed, however could have a ton of other problems (baggage, poor motherly qualities, etc) that Brad did not want to deal with.

Brad and Angelina have a much, much better chemistry together.

They are both getting older and have other commitments in life other than having a perfect body and being the ideal sex symbol of hollywood. They both were #1 out of ALL celbebrities when they were in their prime 10-20 years ago. No other male or female performer could hold a candle to them. These days parenting and other things are more important.

Her showing her leg was pretty dumb considering how sick she looked, however every women wants to feel young and never age and I am guessing she was trying to show the world shes still "got it"

If she could turn off her commitments in life, spend 3 months with personal trainers and a nutrionist, and do a total 180 and get a much, much healthier look back very quickly.

However she has always been on the skinnier side so I am sure she has a complex and that is why she has never seemed to make an effort to have a healthy weight.

We all have our own problems. Deal with yours before you bash others

Last edited:

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I love Jennifer Anniston. I hated brad pitt for leaving her.... such a huge mistake. She looks amazing.
. So since you apparently have the inside scoop on their marriage and break up, please share with us just why it was a mistake. Whose fault was it really? And why?

black 10th vert

Established Member
lmao, +1

And for everyone else out there assuming that Pitt left Anniston because she must be "bad in the sack" need some guidance about what it takes for a good relationship to flourish and last.

For all we know Jennifer could be a 10/10 in bed, however could have a ton of other problems (baggage, poor motherly qualities, etc) that Brad did not want to deal with.

Brad and Angelina have a much, much better chemistry together.

They are both getting older and have other commitments in life other than having a perfect body and being the ideal sex symbol of hollywood. They both were #1 out of ALL celbebrities when they were in their prime 10-20 years ago. No other male or female performer could hold a candle to them. These days parenting and other things are more important.

Her showing her leg was pretty dumb considering how sick she looked, however every women wants to feel young and never age and I am guessing she was trying to show the world shes still "got it"

If she could turn off her commitments in life, spend 3 months with personal trainers and a nutrionist, and do a total 180 and get a much, much healthier look back very quickly.

However she has always been on the skinnier side so I am sure she has a complex and that is why she has never seemed to make an effort to have a healthy weight.

We all have our own problems. Deal with yours before you bash others

Very well said, and I agree 100%. The problem is that most of this board is populated by the late teen to early 20's crowd, so the perspective on what matters is definitely skewed. Anniston may look hot in all the pics we see on the web, and in movies, but there is a huge amount of makeup that plays into that, as well as other possible "work" that has been done. Try looking at her before she hits the makeup trailer and see if you'd still rank her so high. She is a smoker, and that fact alone will make her age prematurely, which I'm sure is quite evident without the pankake makeup they put on her to keep her image.

Users who are viewing this thread