And the state with the worst quality of life goes to ..... CA

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I did my time in California on Camp Pendleton. I hated it there and was glad to get out.

I'm curious where Washington state is on that list. We are exploding across the board but our current government is as radical as Californias so I fear we will not be a great place for too much longer. We have a billion dollar surplus because of Marijuana sales but it isn't being used for schools or infrastructure, and they have the gall to raise the gas tax +.30 and raise utility costs 10%. A lot of us are actually looking for new states if they go after the guns which they are working hard on doing much like California's did. Oh yeah, we just voted to legalize selling surrogate children and we just tied the record for consecutive months of housing growth at I think 13 consecutive months at 12.7%. The average cost of a home in Seattle is over $760k while the average income in Seattle is just $50k. It cannot be sustained.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Read that on Fox News this morning. I was not surprised when I heard it after reading earlier reports of massive homeless camps the other day, and issues with people not being able to afford housing throughout the state. Things will undoubtedly just get worse. And to think that I once wanted to move there (in the early '70s).

I realize there are some nice areas of CA, but there are so many more reasons to not want to live there. JMO.

jrandy

Established Member
Read that on Fox News this morning. I was not surprised when I heard it after reading earlier reports of massive homeless camps the other day, and issues with people not being able to afford housing throughout the state. Things will undoubtedly just get worse. And to think that I once wanted to move there (in the early '70s).

I realize there are some nice areas of CA, but there are so many more reasons to not want to live there. JMO.

Just think how much that house would have been worth now, assuming you bought in the 70's.

Gravik

Established Member
California sucks....So let's move to another state and bring California with us.

These cucks are moving in droves to WA, OR, ID, CO.

I'm just amazed how much housing has gone up in Idaho the last few years. These California cucks sell their million dollar homes and then come buy all the cheap housing in other states.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
California sucks....So let's move to another state and bring California with us.

These cucks are moving in droves to WA, OR, ID, CO.

I'm just amazed how much housing has gone up in Idaho the last few years. These California cucks sell their million dollar homes and then come buy all the cheap housing in other states.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep. They said yesterday that Oregon just went majority blue for the first time.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Well played Commiefornia!
What a shithole. lol

Shitty weather, high taxes, high cost of living did I mention shitty weather smh..... do I need to go on?
I'm right there with ya Brett.
Taxes are way too high, probably because we pay for a lot of the garbage that come into our Country illegally and live here illegally.
The weather sucks too! Only in summertime is when I love it. Fall is "Okay", but only early fall. I can't wait to retire to leave it all behind.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
and the majority of people coming from Cali to Austin aren't conservative, most are ****ing fruitcakes...they think the Austin area is a little piece of SoCal and it's quickly turning into that. I lived on the NW side in the RR/Pflugerville area for almost 9 years while working at the crooked E....

Lived on Pflugerville 96 to 05. At the time had a cow pasture for the back yard. Last time I went thru there it was wall to wall houses. Even at that time it was Uber liberal with there gay parades and such. But with UT being there just another liberal college town.

nxhappy

Established Member
I guess we take the cake on everything. Thank god i dont hate CA like the rest of you. Its not really that bad if your a hard working person. Great weather, beaches, snow, great veiws.
except the taxes are ****ing ridiculous, a long with the laws.

pretty sure I can get great weather in TX or AZ. Unfortunately my business keeps me in the hell hole and my clients would not move with me.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
except the taxes are ****ing ridiculous, a long with the laws.

pretty sure I can get great weather in TX or AZ. Unfortunately my business keeps me in the hell hole and my clients would not move with me.

Pros and cons to everything. TX and AZ have good weather. Wouldnt say great. I personally think AZ would be a better option over texas with cost of living. Tx is starting to cost more now in alot of areas. Your clients keep you and business and there's a reason why they choose to be in CA.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
I'm sure you're loving AZ, every time I visit that state I'm blown away on what a shit bomb it is. If it wasn't for the beaches I would never go there ever again.

I didn't realize there was anything other than beaches there. Whenever I go its only to the beach cities, not going to lie I love it there. That is if youre visiting and don't have to commute or live by their rules forever.

TaraFirma

Established Member
Only problem is the residents (use that term loosely as legal status doesn't matter) turn it into a hellhole then flee to better places and repeat the process.
They're coming to Austin

Attachments

• IMG_0315.GIF
    IMG_0315.GIF
    264.4 KB · Views: 68

Stanger00

Established Member
The political system in CA is horrid.

I live a pretty good life. The only downside I have is my commute. I drive 100 miles a day to work and home. This is mostly my doing because I wanted a big home instead of an oversized shack for the same price.

Will keep voting Republican and hope one day my votes start to count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread