And all common sense goes out the window...

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
5 year old receives a 10 day suspension and is sent for a psyche eval for talking about a Hello Kitty Bubble Blowing Gun

Click Me

Good Grief

-Brian

That's sad. Terriost threat by a bubble gun, what next suspending kids from playing tag or dodge ball?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When i was 5-6, i had one of these:
738768.jpg

Yeah i turned out to be a crazy ass killer. Oh the simple times of the 90s.

Or the late '50s. LOL! I had a couple of similar toy guns. Heck, there were about a dozen neighborhood kids (ages 7-9 at the time) and during the summer we commonly strapped on our guns and split up into "bad guys" and "good guys". The bad guys would hide and we'd seek out to find and "kill" them. We had a 2 block radius to play in. All in fun. And it WAS fun. Not a one of us turned out "bad" in any way. Today, as older adults, we're doing just fine. Very stable. Successful. Yadda. Yadda. :shrug:

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
BAN ALL ****ING TOYS NOW! THEY ARE CORRUPTING OUR CHILDREN. Equilibrium. We just need to destroy anything that causes any sort of sensation or emotion!

Yeah, ban those toy guns!

I remember feeling like billy bad*** with my fake M14 and revolver when we'd all skulk through the woods playing our own war games, usually US vs the Russians. Ah, it was a simpler time, and we all ended up as productive members of society.

That's sad. Terriost threat by a bubble gun, what next suspending kids from playing tag or dodge ball?

They told us back in school that dodgeball was actually banned by the state. It was in NY, go figure. I guess we couldn't hurt anyone's feelings. :rollseyes

...of course you throw a couple cones out there, put a tennis ball on them, call it a different name, then go back to wailing on each other with dodgeballs and then it's perfectly legal. :-D

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I used to have a .270 or a 12 guage in my car in the high school parking lot depending on if it were deer season or turkey or duck season lol

hell even the principal knew it

shit we used to play cops and robbers with cap guns at recess in elementary school

oldmodman

Established Member
Could be worse.

Could be California.

Where the school district in Los Angeles actually tried to file sexual
harassment charges against a four year old little boy.

He was caught chasing another student (girl) around. They were playing tag.

Stupid worthless asshole school administrators.

Rotzs99

Established Member
I find it funny with all this gun control for kids that TBS still plays A Christmas Story for 24 hours straight for several days and it is all about a kid who wants a gun. BAN IT!!!

hoamskilet

Established Member
I can't really come up with the words to describe my reaction to this, but this gif does a pretty good job:

HarbaughReacts.gif

The kid's dad must be a very patient level headed guy to not go into that principal's office and level him/her

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
I used to have a .270 or a 12 guage in my car in the high school parking lot depending on if it were deer season or turkey or duck season lol

hell even the principal knew it

shit we used to play cops and robbers with cap guns at recess in elementary school

Most of the trucks in my high school parking lot had guns hanging in the rack. Hell, hunting was a valid excuse to be absent from school, so long as you had a note from your parent. LOL

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
cap guns FTW! i always wanted the grenade one but never got one

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Pennsylvania? Whew, I thought you were going to tell me it was in Texas.

LOL, I don't think that kind of crap would be tolerated here :coolman:

When I was a kid we had lots of different guns from cap guns to .303 enfields

My buddy's father had a sand and gravel business and we use to shot there all the time.

Times have changed and are continuing to change... not for the better.

No one is responsible for their actions.

-Brian

cobra_mer

Established Member
Most of the trucks in my high school parking lot had guns hanging in the rack. Hell, hunting was a valid excuse to be absent from school, so long as you had a note from your parent. LOL

Same here! It was ok for us to have a rifle or shotgun in plain view in our vehicles on school property if it was unloaded and the breach/chamber was open. different times we live in definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread