And all common sense goes out the window...

B-O-B'03

Established Member
5 year old receives a 10 day suspension and is sent for a psyche eval for talking about a Hello Kitty Bubble Blowing Gun

Click Me

Good Grief

-Brian

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I saw an article a week ago where some 7 year old was suspended for a week for making a gun gesture with his fingers between a classmate that he was playing with. This society is hopeless....

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I should have studied psychology instead of physics, maybe then I would understand the brain death that seems to seeping into every facet of U.S. culture. I just don't understand these absurd over-reactions.

5 year old receives a 10 day suspension and is sent for a psyche eval for talking about a Hello Kitty Bubble Blowing Gun

Click Me

Good Grief

-Brian

I saw an article a week ago where some 7 year old was suspended for a week for making a gun gesture with his fingers between a classmate that he was playing with. This society is hopeless....

coposrv

Established Member
This is getting out of control. I will say that hopefully these people who make these decisions will eventually push so hard that no ones left on their side.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
When civil war finally erupts between the left and right people ask how will you know who's who? Simple, the lefties will be the fools with out any guns.

BladeX10

Established Member
When i was 5-6, i had one of these:
738768.jpg

Yeah i turned out to be a crazy ass killer. Oh the simple times of the 90s.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
When i was 5-6, i had one of these:
738768.jpg

Yeah i turned out to be a crazy ass killer. Oh the simple times of the 90s.

I had a arsenal of those... I went around my neighborhood with like 10 of those things at a time stuff in various places. haha

That and super soakers we fooled around with all the time.

Planter

Banned
cap guns??? :dw:

I had a potato gun, and an empty beer bottle and packs and packs of bottle rockets. me and a couple friends all had bottle rocket and roman candle wars all the time. the old people would come out and gripe at us, and we'd chase them back in their houses by shooting a barrage of bottle rockets in their direction. lol.

DarkMach1

Established Member
I like the part about this being a mark on her record so her mom can't move her to another school. 21st century, where kids can't be kids so they grow to be sick adults.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
cap guns??? :dw:

I had a potato gun, and an empty beer bottle and packs and packs of bottle rockets. me and a couple friends all had bottle rocket and roman candle wars all the time. the old people would come out and gripe at us, and we'd chase them back in their houses by shooting a barrage of bottle rockets in their direction. lol.

Well yeah I would run away also if a group of kids made the special one light bottle rockets and launch them from his asscrack! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread