AmericanMuscle is selling the Frpp Recaro's

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Wonder if the aftermarket Recaro's are the exact same design. If so, could always buy the factory leather covers for a GT500 or 2013 GT.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Or you can get aftermarket Recaro's for 1/2 the cost...

Doubt that. I had a pair back in the day and they were pretty expensive. A lot more than cobreau. With that said, if they would knock 750 off the price I would be on it.

try03venom

Established Member

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
that is crazy. i guess if u have leather or 401a. an sell them to a base car and take their cloth back seat. might not be to bad.

Mr. Anderson

Established Member
actually that is fair price for a set of recaro's, even in microfiber/vinyl mix, a comparable seat from recaro is the sportster cs, which can be found for $1399 a seat on the net. if you want the leather one it's around $1699 a seat. the seats don't have the airbag like the ford ones do. oh yeah, don't forget the mounts at an extra $100 pop. so all in all, $2,500 for a set of recaro seats in an ok price.

kingnut

Established Member
Doubt that. I had a pair back in the day and they were pretty expensive. A lot more than cobreau. With that said, if they would knock $1,750 off the price I would be on it.

fixed

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
actually that is fair price for a set of recaro's, even in microfiber/vinyl mix, a comparable seat from recaro is the sportster cs, which can be found for $1399 a seat on the net. if you want the leather one it's around $1699 a seat. the seats don't have the airbag like the ford ones do. oh yeah, don't forget the mounts at an extra $100 pop. so all in all, $2,500 for a set of recaro seats in an ok price.

these are cloth seats.. not even microfiber.

these are cool, but not that cool for $2500-$2700. if they were leather or microfiber, then they would be semi-worthit

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i'm a dealer for procar,

i really liked the recaro's but man that's alot for seats.

Just picked up a new set of the procars. I had a set before, but they wouldn't fit around the bar, so i sold them.

Since we are going to be going to a full cage, and redoing the side bars, i went ahead and ordered up another set. for under $600, ton of room, and great bolstering

Sportsman_61.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

The leather Recaros in my L retailed for $1800 each something like 6 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread