AmericanMuscle is selling the Frpp Recaro's

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
bolt them in....

And throw an airbag light unless you put a resistor in. I'd rather run the OEM 2012 gt500 leather recaros or even these. I'd sell my leather interior and trade for someones cloth rears and buy these.

AMChrisRose

Thanks for noticing the new seats! I got a chance to check these seats out and they're sick. We have them in-stock for same-day Free Shipping. Keep in mind we price match, and we also offer a forums discount code. Between the 6% savings with our forums discount for SVT members or our price matching, we'll always be the same price or cheaper than the competitor. Plus we have them on the shelf, no worry about drop-shipping!

If you have any questions on those seats, hit me up. We're probably throwing them in Project Blackout, our 2012 Mustang GT project car. Hope this helps, and let me know if there's anything you need!

Chris

Last edited:

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Thanks for noticing the new seats! I got a chance to check these seats out and they're sick. We have them in-stock for same-day Free Shipping. Keep in mind we price match, and we also offer a forums discount code. Between the 6% savings with our forums discount for SVT members or our price matching, we'll always be the same price or cheaper than the competitor. Plus we have them on the shelf, no worry about drop-shipping!

If you have any questions on those seats, hit me up. We're probably throwing them in Project Blackout, our 2012 Mustang GT project car. Hope this helps, and let me know if there's anything you need!

Chris

Any word on you guys getting the Leather seats?

i forgot that you price match and give that forum discount :rolling:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member

Chris

Any chance on figuring out the airbag plug for the 05-10 S197s?

Last edited:

lxsteed

Established Member
Wait a a year or two. Now that they'll be avalible in an '13 Mustang in any trim level, they are destined to show up when a wrecked car gets parted out. Just not sure if the seats coming in the '13 will have the Ford Racing logo or not.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Just not sure if the seats coming in the '13 will have the Ford Racing logo or not

No, at least not the leather seats.

GTRecaro.jpg

ALLANGT

Established Member
Wait a a year or two. Now that they'll be avalible in an '13 Mustang in any trim level, they are destined to show up when a wrecked car gets parted out. Just not sure if the seats coming in the '13 will have the Ford Racing logo or not.

The Ford Racing logo kills it for me.:(

Users who are viewing this thread