AMC The Walking Dead

scott_0

Established Member
bring it on! and Kirkman is now admitting FTWD will crossover, which I've seen happening since the introduction of Fear

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I rather them just cancel FTWD. I'm not enjoying it one bit.

I haven’t enjoyed TWD for a very long time. I think I’m two seasons behind now.

Season 1 of FTWD was nice only because that’s the part of Zombie shit I like, the actual outbreak, confusion and denial.

Zombies in TWD are literally the most benign threat ever, I just can’t fathom how the outbreak ever got out of hand to begin with.

The reboot of Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days had it right, they need to be fast and strong (at least early on) to represent any threat. I also like the take on The Crazies.

Zodiac

Established Member
I haven’t enjoyed TWD for a very long time. I think I’m two seasons behind now.

Season 1 of FTWD was nice only because that’s the part of Zombie shit I like, the actual outbreak, confusion and denial.

Zombies in TWD are literally the most benign threat ever, I just can’t fathom how the outbreak ever got out of hand to begin with.

The reboot of Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days had it right, they need to be fast and strong (at least early on) to represent any threat. I also like the take on The Crazies.
Unfortunately you are right. TWD is losing it's luster as well. At least I care about the characters.

Balt21

Established Member
I'm glad it's back as I do still enjoy the show, although I have had points throughout various seasons that I was basically watching it because I've been watching for so long and want to see how it turns out. With that said, I tried to like Fear The Walking Dead, but I just could never get into it.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Haven't watched it since The Governor season and even then it was getting to be a grind to watch. FTWD lost me after a few episodes as well.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This kills me right here. There is no excuse any of Negan's crew should have left there without some swiss cheese. jesus Christ, use the iron sights at least...

First season Rick could nail 6 head shots in a row under stress with a Colt Python. 100th Episode Rick can't manage a single hit on 7 guys 150 feet away with a sub-machine gun from cover. Makes sense to me.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Totally disappointed with the season premiere. Agree with what has already been said. Stevie Wonder could have hit at least 1 or 2 of them.

To add to that, I am getting sick of the WTF cut scenes like the "old man rick" scenes. Awesome way to burn up 1/4 of the show while putting me to sleep.

How about when Daryl was riding his bike and blowing things up to get the herd of walkers to follow him and some how a couple hundred incredibly slow walkers kept up with him doing 20 mph. o_O

If that was the best they could do for the season premiere, the rest of this season is going to be one of the worst. :(

madscotsman

Established Member
Anyone else find themselves asking HTH Tara found an edible Twizzler after the Zombie apocalypse?? Those things are hard as a rock after sitting on the store shelf for 2 days.....

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
This kills me right here. There is no excuse any of Negan's crew should have left there without some swiss cheese. jesus Christ, use the iron sights at least...

Not only that, but Negan and his crew were calmly walking back inside while being fired upon by a platoon of automatic fire. And I thought Hollywood clips were a thing of the past. Not one person had to reload in 5 minutes of continuous firing.

All that aside, it at least looks like this season will have a lot more action than the past few have. We're still gonna wait for the whole season to air then binge watch it next Spring/Summer.

Users who are viewing this thread