Ambient Lighting

skyhighsd

Established Member
Agree 100%, when I bought my car the dealer had to make sure to show it to me. Never understood WHY:shrug:

smrtasp

Established Member
I had mine out for the first time at night a few days ago and agree that the lighting is not right. They should have done something else like automatic headlights or climate control. Something other than those weird lights.

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
If it wasn't already in the pkg, it wouldn't be there.

smrtasp, I'm with you man. Auto lights or climate control would have been nice.

Hell I would have settled for a homelink set up in the visor :beer:

smrtasp

Established Member
I was trying to find a way to get the console out and put a garage door opener in there or something similar. Home made home link system I guess.

FiaCobra

Established Member
Nope, not a fan of the "Ghetto lighting". No reason for it in this car.
Better suited for an Escalade.

500 SNKE

500 Addict
Established Member
Nope, not a fan of the "Ghetto lighting". No reason for it in this car.
Better suited for an Escalade.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ghetto lighting, Escalade. Very appropote.

My daughter does like playing with it.
I agree, I would rather have the $295.00 go to a homelink. :idea:

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
I was trying to find a way to get the console out and put a garage door opener in there or something similar. Home made home link system I guess.

I love the upper console in my Lightning. I have a place for door opener, sun glasses and also my bluetooth setup. I miss having that in the stang. All we have is the center console, which sucks trying to get while driving.

But I have Ambient lighting :burn:

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
My '08 Vert has Ambient Lighting. I'm not really sold either way. However, how many of us think the MyColor Gauges are cool? Those serve about the same value right? Just some neat lights? And before I get pounded, I like the MyColor Gauges (especially the blue/red tach, red speedo combo). I'm just saying that it was yet another piece of bling that is trying to set the Ford brand apart from the rest. :poke:

My Focus has it, and the kids love it....so at least it has some entertainment factor. ;)

C6 Z06

Established Member
Mine came with it, so I had no choice. I could live with or without, but I'd rather have the $'s in my pocket. It does match the lighting in my in ground swimming pool though!! :lol1:

rdsnk46

Established Member
I think it's pretty cool.
Red with the red gauges looks good at night.

:rockon: Blue gauges w/ blue ambiant! I also dig the Red/White/Blue Gauges also! Has anyone seen the SVT symbol used as a shift light? I thought I had seen it in a video but didn't know if it was custom or a factory setting that I did not know about.

Users who are viewing this thread