Amazon Tuning Day San Jose List

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
2.8 KB, Kooks LT & X, Magaflow CB, Stock Heads/Cams, with built bottom end. Oh yeah 40 stickers

nice #s but 660 with a 2.8 and built motor?:dw:

My friend just got his car back from MPH out east with a custom T76 and on the stock motor and pump gas she made 693/660.

Looks like I'm done with the blowers for good. I thought they made over 700 pretty easily.:(

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
100 octane, 25psi, 18 dgs of timing. I believe I can up the timing for higher numbers as well. Im still using my stock heads/cams though....so I dont really know for sure if I'll get that much more power out of it. Can I get more power out of it with my set up guys? Thanks to everyone for liking the numbers I put down :beer:

damn thats even worse... 100 octane and 25 psi?:eek:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
man i was not to sure if i liked the DSG cobras when i saw then on the net,but after seeing yours in person i can say that its a tie with SB for my favorite color.

DSG is nice, but DO NOT COMPARE TO S/B!!! S/B is the SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
nice #s but 660 with a 2.8 and built motor?:dw:

My friend just got his car back from MPH out east with a custom T76 and on the stock motor and pump gas she made 693/660.

Looks like I'm done with the blowers for good. I thought they made over 700 pretty easily.:(

My friend has a T76 and is having trouble tuning it. It only puts down like 650rwhp. Any thoughts on why so low of numbers with his?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
My friend has a T76 and is having trouble tuning it. It only puts down like 650rwhp. Any thoughts on why so low of numbers with his?

tune, fuel system, mass air, intake conversion (how the intake comes into the TB-I've been told it can matter if it's restricted) oh hell there are lots of things, how much boost? Friend's car made 693 on pump ant 19 psi and 800 running out of pump at 25 psi and C16 gas. 100% stock motor...:beer:

Jockcobra