Amazon Tuning Day San Jose List

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
my apologies Mike.. all that info was in the original thread when we were planning for the Jan date...since most all the guys are current customers and have been tuned many times when Rick comes out there it wasnt reposted while we were getting the list together for this event...

cant wait to see all the pics...kenny..is that Macys near the shop?

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
20blackone00 I assume thats your Blacked out L? If so I love it man. Makes me miss mine even more.

yes it is! thanks man! i have a few more things to black out on it...cant have tinted windows anymore so it kinda kills the look but i still got the headlights to install...and some black taillights...and i wanna some how get the fogs semi black

svt01bolt

Established Member
Going to try and get my video up of my dyno pull.
Pulled 610 hp & 529 tq out of my 2v gt on pump gas.

svt01bolt

Established Member
didnt u run outta maf? and shouldnt ur numbers be higher once u get a bigger one and re dyno?

Yup ran out of maf, maxed it out at 6200 and the graph still was climbing.
Pulled 610 at 6200 on 91 octane and 13 degrees of timing.
Going to get a new maf, retune on some 105 octane and see what she does. :banana:

Jockcobra