Amazon Tuning Day San Jose List

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I wanted to get on the list for my bottle tune and was told they were already filled up and had no more spaces:??:

It's okay, hopefully we will be ready for him on the next round of tuning. Trust me, Rick is one of the best & I wanted to get in on this too. Lets get him back here in NOR CAL soon... :beer:

charliehustle

Beer Me!!!
Established Member
It's okay, hopefully we will be ready for him on the next round of tuning. Trust me, Rick is one of the best & I wanted to get in on this too. Lets get him back here in NOR CAL soon... :beer:

I will have to miss this time. I'm moving and truck wont be ready. We will get him back out for spring projects! :beer: Most likely going to come and say what's up to everybody though. Been awhile!

Linn, I thought you were supposed to come this time?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I wanted to get on the list for my bottle tune and was told they were already filled up and had no more spaces:??:

there are a few spots for sunday left if needed..the problem here is that some guys were put on the list but have not given CC info to secure a spot so they were removed..

I just booked another spot yesterday and am waiting to hear back for another..you were on the list for one event but would never respond to my PMs about giving CC info to secure your spot..because of this I have changed my procedure for these tuning events and the CC info has to be provided before the names are added to the list...if you want in on this you will have to contact me TODAY..

the guys for this event have been awesome about getting this organized..that was not the case for the Jan date and it had to be rescheduled because of lack of responce from some people on the list..

Darin... someone has to hold down the fort ...that would be me...one of these days I will make it out there to meet you all in person

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Have Fun Guys

here is the final list

Saturday

8AM- 20blackone00
10- svt01bolt
12- Kennyz
2 PM LightningBill
4-sonic mike
6-tnkucan