Altcoin Discussion

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Get alt coin now while the prices are down.

Sent from my iPod touch using the svtperformance.com mobile app

What is so special about it? Looks like every other cc out there.

The two that make the most sense is XRP and Ethereum at the moment because of their transaction rates and popularity. XRP is the highest at one minute transaction duration from what I saw and Ethereum at two minutes. Can't remember if I saw that here or somewhere else.

Zemedici

Established Member
What is so special about it? Looks like every other cc out there.

The two that make the most sense is XRP and Ethereum at the moment because of their transaction rates and popularity. XRP is the highest at one minute transaction duration from what I saw and Ethereum at two minutes. Can't remember if I saw that here or somewhere else.

I was on binance earlier today and after the crash last night XRP was one of like 8 that were still up.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I was on binance earlier today and after the crash last night XRP was one of like 8 that were still up.
I didnt even notice the ones that dropped off. I was only looking at the ones I had money in. They dropped off completely? Like gone, see ya, goodbye?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe I'm missing it, but can you see what each alt coin you have is worth on binance?

Just got in on XRP, REQ, and TRX.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes should be on the main breakdown screen - shows how much it’s up / down, and what a current altcoin is worth USD

Go to funds at the top of the page, click deposit withdrawals and it will be on the right hand side towards the top of the page.

I see those. But not a breakdown of each of my positions in USD.
1.jpg
2.jpg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
REQ is on a nice little run. Got in at .28 and its up to .32. Wish I felt comfortable throwing a couple grand at this whole crypto thing.

As soon as my LTC gets back up to my initial buy I'm dumping it to go to ETH and then REQ. Or IOTA?

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Things are improving. What's the best way to view Binance on the mobile? I heard they have an app but it is Chinese only? It's the only one I can't really see what is going on with throughout the day. Only when Im at work.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Things are improving. What's the best way to view Binance on the mobile? I heard they have an app but it is Chinese only? It's the only one I can't really see what is going on with throughout the day. Only when Im at work.

Does it not work in your mobile browser?

Zemedici

Established Member

They have an app but iTunes hasn’t approved it yet, downloaded it today. English version

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
So I'm looking into signing up for Binance to jump into XRP since a lot of people seem unhappy with poloniex. How are you guys who signed up for Binance liking it so far? It seems like one of the highest consistently rated exchanges online.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So I'm looking into signing up for Binance to jump into XRP since a lot of people seem unhappy with poloniex. How are you guys who signed up for Binance liking it so far? It seems like one of the highest consistently rated exchanges online.
The only complaint I have is that it doesn’t show each of my positions value in USD. Other than that it has been good. Wait also no US supported app.

Users who are viewing this thread