Alright who is it?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Ya, Ford didn't screwup in the power department with the Ecoboost 2.3, 2.7 and 3.5. A local tuner here just posted a dyno graph of a 2.7 Ecoboost that put down 375/505 on a 93 tune. I don't recall if it had a downpipe but even if it did, that's pretty impressive.

I feel you though, other than my DD every vehicle purchase I make again will be based on the availability of aftermarket FI options.

Get silly toruque with a 3.5 and a e85 blend tune. 5.0 sounds nice and has overall more potenial but at <$1000 in mods the Eco wins.... sorry to say. Didn't want the the money pit of the mod path like my car. Love a 5.0 VMP or Whipple truck but overkill for my use.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Could have been delvin.a telling the officer he was a free range chicken being extorted by the federalies. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sad to say I love my Ecoboost 150. Hit speeds way higher than safe with a just a tune. Was thinking 5.0 but too much money in the 4.6 learned my lesson. Idea was buy the 3.5 tune and don't touch it after that. If I had a 5.0 I'd be looking VMP and money pit 2.0. Honestly big Ecoboost fan, more than enough for a DD F150.
No lie. I was semi unsure when I got my 2.7. It’s a little monster of an engine.

Users who are viewing this thread