Almost got my 9sec pass, Hellion 76mm

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I went to a track rental today to finally make some runs with my new Auto/Turbo combo. I went on my pumpgas/torco tune since I havent tuned my car on the c16 yet. The car made 590rwhp on 20psi so this is what I went on today.

First pass right off the trailer, I left from Idle just to see how the car is and get a feel for it.

60ft- 1.944
330- 4.762
1/8- 6.962
1/8mph- 112.55
1/4- 10.445
mph-141.47

I was pumped to see the 141 as I know this car will have a 9sec pass in it on pump/torco. After that pass I got warned by the official if I do it again im getting the boot for no cage.

2nd pass I tried launching off the T Brake so I can start dialing in the suspension
Set the 2step for 4000 and let it rip

60ft 1.763
330- 4.444
1/8- 6.623
mph- 115.02

I hit the brakes @ the 1/8 mark and went 11.660@72mph

The track sucked for prep today and 90% of the cars were AWD EVOs, Eclipses and Talons. As it was a DSM dragday rental. There were only a few cars running slicks. i couldnt get the car to hook. Its gone 1.4s in the past on 28x10.5s with the stick, this time I was running 28x9s and I had a little to much pressure in the tires.

My 3rd and final pass I softened the front suspension to full loose and bumped the 2 step to 4500 and dropped tire pressure some. I said to myself if it feels good on the launch Ill stay in it and call it a day and get booted. If not ill just run the 1/8 again.

Car felt good on the launch but come to find out it didnt hook for crap.

60ft-1.672
1/8- 6.589
mph-111.67
10.099@ 141.78 Damnit! so close. On my way back down the return road the official gave me the signal that I was done for the day. I loaded the car up on the trailer and went home. I almost got my goal for a 9.99s on pump/torco. Next time Ill be going back on my C16 tune and some 28x10.5s. All in all it was a good day, car ran great for its first time out with this setup and nothing broke is always a plus.

I didnt get any pics except for the car on the trailer. I have some vids but my video guy didnt do such a great job.

Here is the vid. [ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Hellion-Turbo-03-Cobra_694871.htm"]Hellion Turbo 03 Cobra 10.09@141 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

trucktrailer1.JPG

trucktrailer2.JPG

Last edited:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Great times! Get that 60FT down and you should easily hit a 9:rockon:

Probably hit a mid 9 with a 1.4x 60ft!

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Great times! Get that 60FT down and you should easily hit a 9:rockon:

Probably hit a mid 9 with a 1.4x 60ft!

The car definetely has 1.4s in it. Its done it before. The track just wasnt there today. I need to go back on the 10.5s instead of the 28x9s I was running today. I figure a 1.4 would get me around a 9.7 or so :beer:

what tranny you have in it?

TH400
Here is the thread on my swap http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/582485-my-th400-auto-swap.html

what rear gear?

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Who did your console? I'm also putting a TH400 in mine. I like the way your console is set up. Any thing special have to be done with the tranny/shifter? Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
That's awesome! You and I have the same goals. I want to hit 9.99's with my combo on pump gas as well. I've got HPP 61's and a 4R70W. :beer:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Who did your console? I'm also putting a TH400 in mine. I like the way your console is set up. Any thing special have to be done with the tranny/shifter? Shoot me a PM.

4sdvenom did the plate for the console. It is tricky to get the shifter to fit in there properly, you have to shim it so the cable can go into the shifter straight but not hit the bottom of the shifter plate. its very very tight. I cut some metal off of the shifter to make it fit better as well

Awesome times, I would have liked to see the officials face, lol.

On the last pass as Im coming down the return road he did the waive is hand by his neck motion lol

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
added vid to the original post

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Hellion-Turbo-03-Cobra_694871.htm]Hellion Turbo 03 Cobra 10.09@141 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
4sdvenom did the plate for the console. It is tricky to get the shifter to fit in there properly, you have to shim it so the cable can go into the shifter straight but not hit the bottom of the shifter plate. its very very tight. I cut some metal off of the shifter to make it fit better as well

Happen to have a write up on it with pics by any chance?

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Was the person filming you either a child or a mentally retarded adult?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Was the person filming you either a child or a mentally retarded adult?

lol it was actually a very hungover adult to happened to have to much saki and other alcohol the night before. The camera was zoomed in on the last and he could not figure out how to work the zoom and he was walking as he was filiming which is why it came out so horrid

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
nice man!!! still great times nonetheless! you think if you go back in a month or so they'll forget and let you tech in again?

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
lol it was actually a very hungover adult to happened to have to much saki and other alcohol the night before. The camera was zoomed in on the last and he could not figure out how to work the zoom and he was walking as he was filiming which is why it came out so horrid

lol that was my 3rd guess...

Users who are viewing this thread