Almost got my 9sec pass, Hellion 76mm

91notchback

Established Member
dude....how the hell did you hit 141 with only 590 hp my car weighs under 3400 and with 640 ish i hit 130..no 2 step and a shitty 60 ft of a 2.2 doesnt help me but 141...jesus christ... amazing man especially with that hp

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
dude....how the hell did you hit 141 with only 590 hp my car weighs under 3400 and with 640 ish i hit 130..no 2 step and a shitty 60 ft of a 2.2 doesnt help me but 141...jesus christ... amazing man especially with that hp

My car has never made big #s on the dyno for some reason. I use an AWD Mustang Dyno, also my Auto robs a ton of power plus the non locking converter doesnt help. So its making the power, it just doesnt show it on the dyno sheet. I was floored to see the 141 leaving off idle, i was not expecting that. Then I backed it up and knew it wasnt a fluke:beer:

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
That just wasn't your day bro, 1st you don't hit a 9 and second THEY ARE OUT OF FRENCH FRIES??????!!!!!! WTF man, J/K bro, awesome times man very nice. I too have a non-locking stalled auto with my Hellion t-76 kit. I have only been able to pull a 10.24 @ 136.6 so far but it was one of three runs I have made in the car so I am not too worried about it yet as my 60 was only a 1.57. I am sure in time you will hit the magic number. You have a VERY strong car and damn it looks great. Congrats man.

And +1 on the holey Jesus MPH you have.

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
That just wasn't your day bro, 1st you don't hit a 9 and second THEY ARE OUT OF FRENCH FRIES??????!!!!!! WTF man, J/K bro, awesome times man very nice. I too have a non-locking stalled auto with my Hellion t-76 kit. I have only been able to pull a 10.24 @ 136.6 so far but it was one of three runs I have made in the car so I am not too worried about it yet as my 60 was only a 1.57. I am sure in time you will hit the magic number. You have a VERY strong car and damn it looks great. Congrats man.

And +1 on the holey Jesus MPH you have.

Yea the french fries were really a kick in the nuts lol.

Thats the way it goes for me though at the track. Last time I went with the KB after I finally got the car dialed in to hook, I make an awesome pass and miss 4th gear then it starts raining. I was so close to my goal. Its ok though its a good base to start on. I need to get the right slicks on the car, as the ones I ran were not the right size. I cant wait to see what its going to do on my C16 tune with some more boost:rockon:

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
Is this the standard turbonetics t76 or ball bearing version. Your numbers make me want to hurry up and finish my build.

Users who are viewing this thread