ALL YOU NEW ENGLAND guys and Gals coming to mustang week!

nastynotch483

Established Member
To all you guys coming to mustang week from New England please stop by the Pro Dyno tent and Say Hi I am a former Massachusetts guy that been down south for few years now and would love to meet some of you! Also we will have our Dyno set up for pulls and tunes Dan the owner is also from Massachusetts. Thursday we will have the Dyno shoot out with Both svt performance and muscle mustangs and fast fords covering the event and Friday and Saturday the roller will be spinning all day with dyno pulls and tunes! Dan the owner is a great guys and awesome tuner we have a full shop that has been open for over 12 years now from cold air intake to full motor builds and dyno tuning. So stop By and see us and ask for Brandon take care guys see you soon!

nastynotch483

Established Member
Cool deal guys! Also on Thursday we will be sponsoring the Terminator Cruise in I plan on having it Thursday Moring before/during the Dyno shoot out I have parking set up so this year should be more organized then last year! so 03-04 cobra or not come join us! Dyno pulls with be $60 for 3 pulls with a/f and hp/tq read out and also have all out sct hand helds for sale with custom dyno tunes! We hope to have a few of our shop cars In the shoot out this year again also we cant not wait to see every one!! Spread the word and July will be here before me know it!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Dan is a great guy for sure!
You made the right move by going South.
At this rate, the roads might be decent up here by July!

Users who are viewing this thread