All New 2023 Raptor R: Arriving July 18 | Ford

kaz109

Established Member
My dealer called today telling me I was able to order my RaptorR. Took a few minutes to get the order form but it has been ordered! Now for the wait.
Only major choices is with or without Moon Roof and power tailgate then Graphics or not. 20 other options avail like engine block heater, bed liner, bed extender etc
Mine is just plain 802a, CN color code orange, 55D graphics delete, engine for those interested is 99J, Trans is 44G which is same as regular raptor with different calibration. Interior is SB Black with code orange thread.

No extra dealer add-ons or markups
Did u get it in writing?

ArabianOak

Established Member
The rumor is ford will start selling electric cars direct in the future. Imagine if they started doing this with ice cars.

I just bought a Mach e for a bit over sticker. The good news for me is it’s my turo car and has been booked 5 times in a little over a week.

This adm crap is bound to fall on its face. Maybe 6 months from now, maybe a year.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
There's a lot of symbolism in this Ad. I just don't get all of them. I get the demon/redeye theme with the snake, but what that has to do w/ the Wolf, the blood moon and burning cactus. Like an exorcism? It's intriguing actually.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Im still waiting for you to afford your very 1st ford purchase
shorsey-letter-kenny.gif

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I can imagine the aftermarket for the R. Gonna make this thing really haul ass!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
There's a lot of symbolism in this Ad. I just don't get all of them. I get the demon/redeye theme with the snake, but what that has to do w/ the Wolf, the blood moon and burning cactus. Like an exorcism? It's intriguing actually.

Don't forget the weird glowing cockpit when it jumps...

q6543

Established Member
Alex yolodb goin in HARD on the..."ain't no regular F150 it's a fxckin RAPTORRRR" last night.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Cool truck.
Would be fun to own and drive.
But even if it is a bargain, $109,000 is a lot of money.

Many things I would buy before this.

Excited to see/hear one in person.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Cool truck.
Would be fun to own and drive.
But even if it is a bargain, $109,000 is a lot of money.

Many things I would buy before this.

Excited to see/hear one in person.

As far as trucks go, the Silverado 1500 ZR2 and Limited 1500 can both easily eclipse $70k with options, and obviously the TRX is just under $90 but right around $100 with options.

The Raptor R is way more truck than all three. As far as the value, nothing is a good value anymore. Everything is overpriced.

But as far as new trucks go, a Raptor R at MSRP takes the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
As far as trucks go, the Silverado 1500 ZR2 and Limited 1500 can both easily eclipse $70k with options, and obviously the TRX is just under $90 but right around $100 with options.

The Raptor R is way more truck than all three. As far as the value, nothing is a good value anymore. Everything is overpriced.

But as far as new trucks go, a Raptor R at MSRP takes the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Help me understand how the Raptor R is way more truck than a TRX. Aside from weight they are pretty aligned. I would struggle to pay an extra 10-20k more for a Raptor R. Not to mention ADM.

Users who are viewing this thread