All Charges Dropped Against th Six Officers In Freddy Gray Case.

oldmodman

Established Member
One hung jury, two not guilty, and then the prosecutor saw the handwriting on the wall and dropped the remaining cases against the other officers, as well as not going forward with a meaningless retrial of the first case to be tried.

Now. How long will it take to get the stupid, racist bitch fired from her job as top prosecutor and then proceed with her disbarment? I will never forget that press conference she gave to placate the BLM rioters.
She announced that all the officers would be given long jail sentences, forever be prevented from working for the city or state again, and have their pensions taken away.

Wrong. Wrong on all counts. It's too bad that there is no longer a proper punishment for her. Like public whipping. Then being run out of town on a rail. But don't feel sorry for her. There is undoubtedly a position for her in some soon to be ex presidents foundation.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...officers-freddie-gray-death-article-1.2727994

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/us/freddie-gray-verdict-baltimore-officers/

I wonder how much money was spent by her office on the prosecutions, "fact" finding, publicity, and court costs?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Shocking. Now BLM will likely come out and say some stupid shit like "SEE!!! This is PROOF that the system is racist"

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
However, after much thought and prayer, it has become clear to me that -- without being able to work with an independent investigatory agency from the very start, without having a say in the election of whether our cases proceed in front of a judge or a jury, without communal oversight of policing in this community, without real, substantive reforms to the current criminal justice system -- we could try this case 100 times, and cases just like it, and we would still end up with the same result."

:whine:

She should be lucky she still has a job.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Gray's family were awarded more than 6 million dollars from this too, I wonder if they will have to return that money...

I'm at work here in Baltimore now, waiting for the riots to start.

jbs$

Established Member
Of the $6 mil in Taxpayer money that was so quickly given out, I wonder how much of it made it's way back to her benefit in some form or fashion?

o2gt

Established Member
I'm sure they won't give the money back. It would have been stipulated in the settlement agreement. I sure they all just agreed to drop any claims against each other like you would see in a standard settlement. The criminal case and civil case are two separate things. It was a calculated risk both sides took. They could have waited until the trails were done and tried to get more money standing on a guilt. I'm sure they are happy they did not wait.

YJSONLY

Established Member
Being Gray was a black man. And there was both black and white cops. Was this a black cops fault or the white cop? And when are the fine people going to start burning the city down?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Being Gray was a black man. And there was both black and white cops. Was this a black cops fault or the white cop? And when are the fine people going to start burning the city down?

Three black officers, judge, and lead prosecutor. However I am certain it is the fault of the Saltine Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert Francis

Established Member
Grays family has already received 6.4 million in a settlement from the city of Baltimore. They won't have to return any of it.

Mosby? Probably should be disbarred, but instead will be ranting and railing claiming a failed justice system and looking for someone to blame for her failures other then herself. Her and that fool mayor of Baltimore; both losers and because of them, the citizens are Baltimore are the real losers here.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The father (I think) made a statement that he was disappointed but understood. Guess having $6 Million makes you a little more open minded.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Gray's family were awarded more than 6 million dollars from this too, I wonder if they will have to return that money...

I'm at work here in Baltimore now, waiting for the riots to start.

I work at the Fairfield Marine Terminal. Pretty sure they arent going to riot. It doesnt seem anyone gives a shit anymore. The people who did riot have all gone back to whatever towns they came from.

I was downtown at the MTA Bus Main yard at the time of the last riots and it was ****ing nuts. Never seen shit burn like that...

Users who are viewing this thread