Alignment

bskin38

99L
Established Member
Can anyone recommend a good place to get an alignment? Town Fair Tire in Woburn tried but couldn't get mine right.

ripnesscobra

Established Member
Scott @ Fastrack Auto in Peabody. He did a great job on my car and the price was much less than I thought it was going to be. I went to him because of the many recommendations he received in previous threads in this section.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Another vote for Fast Track. No one in eastern MA can align your car properly. I went though so many places until I was referred to them. Went there and got the car aligned, corner weighted, ride height set and Scott checked to make sure my K member was squared correctly which it was. Also had lunch while there. It took about 5 hours, but Scott got it all right the first time.

Don't waste time and money elsewhere and just go to Fast Track. If you were going to Woburn Town Fair Tire then Peabody isn't a long haul from there.

coposrv

Established Member
Just looked them up today. What were out guys with a tube k and coilovers paying for an alignment?

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I forget what the alignment was, it was your average price though. I had some other stuff done so it made my bill more. I was there 5 hours while Scott did everything.

Users who are viewing this thread