Airaid - CAI - Real Carbon Fiber Intake Tube

Onelfastlride

Established Member
I have 1 brand new (in the box) Airaid Carbon Fiber Intake Tubes for sale (Airaid PN 450-964 - Airaid - Product Search). These are a direct replacement for the plastic Airaid CAI intake tube. I do not believe the insert works with the CF tube, so a tune is required. They normally sell for $349. I'm selling these for $150 each plus shipping in the US, firm.

TO USE WITH A BOSS INTAKE all that is required is $50 coupler from Airaid. I sold my personal intake an SVTperf member and he successfully installed it with a Boss Intake after purchasing the coupler from Airaid. Attaced is a picture of it installed on his car.
securedownload_zps9eb4ad20.gif

Airaid Picture:
450-964-Installed.jpg

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
I wish these were the Parnelli Jones Airaid CF intakes that fit the Boss IM!!!!!!!!!!

Go get us some!!!!!:rockon:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Curious, what's the difference between a Boss CAI and a GT CAI?

I actually called Airaid and asked and the CORRECT curvature for the BOSS Airaid CAI is found in the PJ carbon fiber offering. The BOSS manifold sits higher than the OEM manifold of course.

I'm sure the others may be fanigled to fit but that's what Airaid said. :shrug:

And your prices are crazy low!! Somebody needs to jump on your CAI's!!!!!

Last edited:

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Is this tube like the plastic one, as in you just have to adjust the coupler between the TB and intake tube to fit on the BOSS IM?

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Not sure. Read the above posts. All I can say it is a direct replacement for the GT CAI intake tube.

Users who are viewing this thread