Airaid - CAI - Real Carbon Fiber Intake Tube

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Lots of questions if this intake tube will fit a Boss intake. Here is a picture of my car and a picture of a Boss mustang I took for comparison. I'm not sure of any curvature difference or tubing size. I wish I would have measured it somehow. The one difference is the Boss intake has no provision for an auto cars vacuum line.

P1100192_zps514f598c.gif

image_zpsa244a7c4.gif

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Ahhhh only if we knew if it fit a Boss! Been looking in the market section for a cf airaid

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Ahhhh only if we knew if it fit a Boss! Been looking in the market section for a cf airaid

If people have gotten the regular Airaid intake to fit with a boss manifold, which they have, then this should fit also. Is it worth the try for the price?:rockon:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
If people have gotten the regular Airaid intake to fit with a boss manifold, which they have, then this should fit also. Is it worth the try for the price?:rockon:

my only concern is getting the rest of the cold air intake lol. Could I buy the rest from airaid and especially the blue filter?

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
BTW are these the Parnelli Jones carbon fiber edition? The first post shows it is but the post with the comparison between your car/Boss shows that it is not :shrug:

Onelfastlride

Established Member
my only concern is getting the rest of the cold air intake lol. Could I buy the rest from airaid and especially the blue filter?

Best bet is to buy a used Airaid Intake, you'll find them all the time on here for sale. I just saw one within the past few days on Craigslist here in FL.

I bought the Blue filter separately and just installed it. I can provide the PN if needed.

33a04134-1a8d-4f68-a8b5-66aaa437b000_zps6b4b0ba2.gif

BTW are these the Parnelli Jones carbon fiber edition? The first post shows it is but the post with the comparison between your car/Boss shows that it is not :shrug:

These are not PJ editions.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
is it the same exact tube as the plastic one so my tune wont need to be at all different?

Gray5.0

Established Member
It will fit a boss with the right coupler. I did for mine. I'm the one raft he sold his personal kit too and it fits amazing. The only thing diff between the 2 are the curvature I think but that's where the couplers comes in. It takes trial and error to get it right but once it does you have a great looking cai.

Thanks again for the cai system.

Dark_Horse_5.0

Established Member
so this is just the intake tube? What else do I need to make this a complete intake kit? heatshield, couplers, filter??

PM me is you still have one f/s

Thanks

Onelfastlride

Established Member
All....... This is just the intake tube to use with your Airaid CAI. If you want to use with a Boss intake you'll need an additional coupler.

Users who are viewing this thread