Aeroforce Guage??

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Got an e-mail from Lethal today saying my gauges Fed-Exed out this afternoon and should arrive to me by Saturday. I ordered mine back in October and frankly had kinda forgot about them since I had a bunch of other stuff I did to the car this winter. Occasionally my wife picks up the box that has the gauge pod and asks, "What is this for?" LOL!

It'll be nice to get them finally since I should be going in for a tune in a week or so.

For those that have been waiting, I got my Duals that I ordered back in October from Lethal today via FedEx today. Currently my cars in the shop getting a set of headers and a clutch so I likely won't be able to install them for another week or so to see how well they work.

One question I have though for those that already have these gauges, I was looking to monitor oil pressure and/or oil temp but I don't see those parms in the list as as part of the new revision:

http://aeroforcetech.com/files/Interceptor_USER_MANUAL_rev_2_8.pdf

I hope I'm just overlooking something or perhaps that parm needs an analog input?

Marc

Established Member
One question, if I want to read my wideband readings through the Aeroforce guage, I need to order theA eroForce Wideband Air/Fuel Sensor Kit?

I already have a Innovate LM1 WideBand Air/Fuel Meter with Datalogging & External Aux Inputs, but I am thinking about dumping that so I can read everything through the gauge.

Plus, its kind of a eye-sore having that thing sitting out between the seats.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
One question I have though for those that already have these gauges, I was looking to monitor oil pressure and/or oil temp but I don't see those parms in the list as as part of the new revision:
I hope I'm just overlooking something or perhaps that parm needs an analog input?

Yes, you need their oil pressure kit to monitor OP

One question, if I want to read my wideband readings through the Aeroforce guage, I need to order theA eroForce Wideband Air/Fuel Sensor Kit?

Correct!

Marc

Established Member
^^^ Thanks.

I think I will like this better than the Innovative wideband I currently have. I have that thing sitting in the middle by the emergency brake...just too bulky for me.

fstcobra2

Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that my gauge is working properly it turned out to be a vacumm leak on the supercharger started small pin hole ended up big hole. Gauge is reading perfect just wanted to let everyone know and was not lethals fault, this gauge is sweet and is working and i jumped the gun on this gauges performance......

Users who are viewing this thread