Aeroforce Guage??

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey Lethal,
So I'm looking into buying one of these guages, but on your site there is a single interceptor
Aeroforce Ford FD Series SINGLE Interceptor Scan Gauge [AF-FDx01] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

and the dual interceptor
Aeroforce Ford FD Series DUAL Interceptor Scan Gauges [AF-FDx02] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

I'm curious as to what the difference is?? I have no clue and it doesn't really break it down to much for me.. Can you shead some light on it for me :beer:

Thanks guys and keep up the great work.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ ahh that's what I was thinking but just wanted to be sure.. So the dual gets two guages when the singe is only one.. noted.. Thank you for the response :)

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
That said, if you have anything you want to monitor beyond 2 parameters, get the dual guage setup.. Very slick.

Only downfall- They use the OBD 2 port, so when you have a car tuned and whatnot, the guages get disconnected. but otherwise, takes 2 seconds to hook up

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea I've been contemplating getting rid of some of my autometer guages for these two guages. I'd like to monitor 4 parameters, Fuel psi, wideband, water temp, and oil temp.. :) I wonder if the SOS pods work on a 98 car, they don't list them on lethals site in the 96-98 Cobra section.. hmm.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Anytime...

And Lethal is one of the best to deal with, so if you are goign to order that stuf, by all means support them.

And now if Lethal wants to send me a check for my support, LOL

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol yea I know I've already spent thousands with them :beer: I think you should get a check man.. You just helped me out big time lol.

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
But are these already available? Or are they stil having issues with them?cuz if they are ready I'm ready to get a dual set up

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^this i don't know.. i'm not ready to buy just yet, but around feb or march i should be..

DE07GT

Established Member
^^this i don't know.. i'm not ready to buy just yet, but around feb or march i should be..

I don't think they've fixed the problem yet, Aeroforce stopped putting updates on their site about it. Once they do get them working again, there has to be ton of orders that aren't fulfilled. I've only been waiting 2 months and I know there are plenty of guys that have been waiting longer. Hopefully I can get them while my car is down for the winter.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh damn I didn't know that.. that totally sucks!!! Looks like I'll just keep the gauges that I have now and just fix them for the most part.. ugh that sucks..

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I really want one for the mustang but at this rate I might have to go with PLX..I refuse to run multiple gauges on the Apillar

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Unfortunately, we are still waiting for Aeroforce to figure out what they are going to do with the FD boards. As of right now, we don't have an update as to when they will be available again.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
What's the problem?

Aeroforce is still working on the boards to program them to be compatible with the FD series gauges (96-04 vehicles). They had to go to a new source for the boards and it's presented a few small issues with getting product shipped out.

These things do wideband too?! Wow if so I'm gonna have to invest in one of these bad boys

Yes, the gauges do display wideband when you purchase the wideband add on sensor for $189.

Users who are viewing this thread