Aeroforce Guage??

ATFPat

Established Member
Yea I've been waiting but did get an email saying that they would ship out in a few weeks.

Are they up and running or still working on it. Was gonna call, just figured it would be better to type here as I'm not the only one waiting/wanting these gauges.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Your order still exists unless you have called and canceled. We have a tracking number from them for our stock order, hoping to have enough to fill all the back orders. We'll be updating customers soon with tracking numbers, for those who have been waiting.

Thanks.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
So just to clarify these are now able to be ordered?? Aeroforce fixed the problem then?? If this is true about how long until you have enough of them for new orders??

SC Cheesehead

Blue Cheese
Established Member
Aeroforce is back in production on the Interceptor gauges. Got a notification that mine has been built and will be shipped this week.

So just to clarify these are now able to be ordered?? Aeroforce fixed the problem then?? If this is true about how long until you have enough of them for new orders??

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Saaawwweeeettt!! thanks bud :beer: I think that I'll wait just a couple more months to see if there are any issues with the new style..

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
Got an email from Jared today letting me know that they should be shipping mine out this week. Jared and everyone at lethal have really done a lot for me answering all my questions about when these would come in.

Termilvr

Established Member
Got an email from Jared today letting me know that they should be shipping mine out this week. Jared and everyone at lethal have really done a lot for me answering all my questions about when these would come in.

just checked my email and i dont have an email, when did you order one? i have been waiting since late july and if i dont get one the first run im gonna be :fm:

fstcobra2

Established Member
Got mine in today it looks slick and pretty user friendly but not so sure its working correct on my boost it keeps bouncing from -2.00 to 16.9 mainly staying at 16.9 at idle and not reading alot of other stuff just showing o.oo

black 10th vert

Established Member
Got mine in today it looks slick and pretty user friendly but not so sure its working correct on my boost it keeps bouncing from -2.00 to 16.9 mainly staying at 16.9 at idle and not reading alot of other stuff just showing o.oo

Wow, that doesn't sound good at all! It can look super sweet, but if it doesn't read accurately with the parameters you need, then it is no better than having no gauge at all! Hopefully they didn't rush this to market before the new boards were perfected. I had/have one of the old ones, and it worked perfectly for all parameters, but then after setting in storage last winter, it would no longer work at all! Just flashes the 2 red leds, but no display.:bash: Man, I really hope they get their crap together.:rollseyes

I was just noticing that you are making 16.9psi of boost at idle? Are you sure it is not reading vacuum?

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ for these reasons is why I want to wait to see if they recall the first batch.. I can wait until this summer to pick mine up.. Gives them plenty of time for error and stuff.

fstcobra2

Established Member
Wow, that doesn't sound good at all! It can look super sweet, but if it doesn't read accurately with the parameters you need, then it is no better than having no gauge at all! Hopefully they didn't rush this to market before the new boards were perfected. I had/have one of the old ones, and it worked perfectly for all parameters, but then after setting in storage last winter, it would no longer work at all! Just flashes the 2 red leds, but no display.:bash: Man, I really hope they get their crap together.:rollseyes

I was just noticing that you are making 16.9psi of boost at idle? Are you sure it is not reading vacuum?

Yeah it goes from -2.00 to 16.9 dunno if its showing me the last boost level since its idleing and the vacuum or what im running around 17.5 to 18lbs of boost so maybe reading last punch on boost not sure.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Got an e-mail from Lethal today saying my gauges Fed-Exed out this afternoon and should arrive to me by Saturday. I ordered mine back in October and frankly had kinda forgot about them since I had a bunch of other stuff I did to the car this winter. Occasionally my wife picks up the box that has the gauge pod and asks, "What is this for?" LOL!

It'll be nice to get them finally since I should be going in for a tune in a week or so.

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
just checked my email and i dont have an email, when did you order one? i have been waiting since late july and if i dont get one the first run im gonna be :fm:

I sent them an email asking if they could verify they were getting shipped. Give them a shout to see what your order status is.

fstcobra2

Established Member
Ask them if the one you get will work cause mine doesn't, boost = -2.00-16.9 at idle doesnt change even under a load MPH= 797mph at idle same while driving man my cars fast, and alot of other stuff that doesnt read just says 0.00 this is waste of $280 for me

fstcobra2

Established Member
O RPM's seem to be right guess thats one thing i can leave it on all the time and appears to be reading few sensors dunno if its correct though with other stuff being so far off

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Mine showed up yesterday. No email the box just showed up at the office with the Gage, Wideband and 3.5 BAR sensors. Looks slick with the White SVT Cover on it. Install will be in a couple of weeks when my EZ Carlift show up.

Users who are viewing this thread