AED's recipe for DOMINATION ;)

FIFTY

Established Member
First off, for those not familiar with my car. I've owned my 2011 mustang since mid 2010, and have worked with Shaun since then. Those questioning the reliability and safety of his tunes, I WAS THE FIRST tuned 5.0 to come out of that shop, and I've had zero issues with the car, Its ran strong since, and continues to get stronger as more information becomes available to him. My initial dyno numbers back in late 10' 437/424 with intake, and or/x, and it ran 11.9@115. A few months ago I wanted to change my exhaust setup so I ditched the or/x and bassani's in search of something better, in the mean time took the car back to the track, and actually ran faster with intake only, 11.8@115(updated tuning)....Now to the good stuff, I have been on a mission to duplicate Shaun's setup, so of course I went with gt500's and a h pipe(BEST EXHAUST EVER), some suspension upgrades, and the latest tune from Shaun, the car was able to hit a best of 11.61@117 with 1.6 60ft!!! I Was happy to say the least:) This car pulls so F*CKING hard it's nuts:D Thanks again shaun for coming out and coaching me up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MUEV8orcz_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MK2011MUSTANGTIMES.jpg

MK2011mustanggt.jpg

Last edited:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
congrats man! i just swapped my catback out to a different one based on his advice. although my new setup is a little raspier i can tell the difference already!

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
First thing that came to mind when I read the title was that AED blew someone's car up! :D

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
First thing that came to mind when I read the title was that AED blew someone's car up! :D

Hahahahaha. I could see why you thought that. But AED doesn't blow up cars just retarted car owners do.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Awesome man. I am looking for the same from mine. I know there were a good deal of tune changes lately. Do you think the H made any difference? I ask because I have a Lethal coming in that I got through a trade...not sure if I want to ditch the X for the H though.

Mike

Shaun@AED

Due to other obligations I didn't have time to dyno tune Mark's car.
I just threw his old Maff curve in my base 91 octane tune and sent him to the track!

FIFTY

Established Member
congrats man! i just swapped my catback out to a different one based on his advice. although my new setup is a little raspier i can tell the difference already!
Thanks dude! Shaun definitely knows his stuff, btw what's was the reason for the change? I love the sound of SW stuff...

Good job mark. It's a killer now
You know it!! when I get my 11.5's then it will be a killer!!!
HAHA LOL I see how my title can be misconstrued:)

Congrats on the time!
Thanks, the support is much appericated, hopefully I can drive it to 11.5's, Shaun thinks it definitely doable.
Awesome man. I am looking for the same from mine. I know there were a good deal of tune changes lately. Do you think the H made any difference? I ask because I have a Lethal coming in that I got through a trade...not sure if I want to ditch the X for the H though.

Mike
Kinda tough to know If the H pipe did anything, but It damn sure sounds better than the x I had before IMO....

FIFTY

Established Member
Awesome times! Great job. I should be getting my tune hopefully before Friday.

Did Shaun dyno tune yours?

Thanks, and trust me, you will be very happy you went with his tune, one thing I noticed with the new is that there is this bad ass popping sounds between shifts and on decel, sh*t sounds BEAST!!!!

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Thanks, and trust me, you will be very happy you went with his tune, one thing I noticed with the new is that there is this bad ass popping sounds between shifts and on decel, sh*t sounds BEAST!!!!

Im sure I will, seems as though most of the people on here running an AED tune, with minor mods and DR/slicks are running under 12 seconds.

Damn haha I noticed the popping noises too while data logging. It is pretty sweet sounding.

FIFTY

Established Member
Awesome! Your car sounds great (well what I could hear of it)!
Thanks, the new exhaust setup sounds good, but I did notice it's a tad quieter with JPC pipes VS my stock setup with resonator delete. But either way it sounds badass.

Congrats mark, that car pulls hard... I've seen the beast in action. :rockon:

Thanks Chris, the car feels unreal.... Getting squirrelly on the freeway, while downshift is awesome, good runs dude:rockon:

D.T.R

Established Member
Very nice dude. Is your car auto or m6? Also, did you have any weight reduction when you ran those times?

Users who are viewing this thread