AED's recipe for DOMINATION ;)

FIFTY

Established Member
Very nice dude. Is your car auto or m6? Also, did you have any weight reduction when you ran those times?

It's a M6, weight savings came from spare tire removal, and steeda radiator support, other than that, just a typical daily driver;)

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I wish I could go this route but I just don't have the money to replace the engine if something were to go wrong. I would be sick every day of the week looking at my car sitting in the garage wile I'm still making payments on it. I have been looking into a ford racing pro cal, dam I hate living pay check to pay check!

t01lightning

Established Member
Sean what would a car like this run with the exact setup, stock gearing but an auto and also what would it run with all of the above but a 3500 to 3800 circled or whatever stall you recommend? Pump gas tunes on both ? Awesome times and great driving to all in the 11s with bolt ons.

Last edited:

FIFTY

Established Member
How much lighter than stock is the Steeda lightweight radiator support?

I thinks it's 10lbs lighter, but don't quote me:shrug:....Shaun said get, so I did no questions asked, he knows how to set these 5.0 up right...

FIFTY

Established Member
Congrats great numbers for the mods!
What rear wheels size/offset and tires are you running?

It's funny you should ask... it's 17x9.5 with a 26x11 tire LOL, I bought these from a friend....that bought them from a friend:) They have some crazy wobble at the top end of the track, but for the most part they get the job done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread