AED tune before/after track times

Tucker

Misinformation was posted about my car. If you don't like me replying to that, you can go **** yourself. BTW, you do know Shaun is the other person who has shown the extremely poor quality MAF signal that your product induces, which has lead many to remove it to correct poor idle and surging problems. I know you always say there is no problem, but there are plenty of your customers, well, now ex customers that removed your product.

I proved how your testing can be easily skewed by having the filter on just a tad to far and Shaun's testing showed that he could easily tune a JLT car and make it fast as he has been tuning more and more. 99% of all customers with a surge have fixed it by simply putting the filter where it belongs, at the end of the tube. We have taken the steps to educate the customer on simple filter placement and people have been reporting their issue has been fixed. An oversite on our part not making it clear, but now all is well.
Also proven that your attacks on me about MAF signal are unbiased and skewed by the fact that so many customers and shops use the product. If it had a problem would JPC use it in competition? Would CJ use it in competition? Would BMR use it in competition and win. Please bro, you can go on your anti JLT campain all you want, sales are still up and the 3 people at MF that you scared are not the majority.

And you leave out that the 3200# with driver car above is stuffed full of lightweight driveline parts, even a T5 transmission. Nothing wrong with that, that's how you build a class car, but you gloss right over it like it is the same as a street car. Then the tune lets it go to 7600 RPM, it's not at all a stock tune. Plus I can think of one way right off the top of my head to manipulate the timing mechanically without affecting the engine seals.

Again, I'm not comparing a race car to a street car, but what I am saying is rowing a stick car with a "STOCK" engine to 10.80's is pretty damn impressive. Minus the BOSS manifold, cams throttle bodies and cam adjustments in the tune I'd say the "street cars" running 10.80's did it with about 50-75 more RWHP. Also note, as soon as the NMRA opened up the class to use a Cold Air Intake the racers JUMPED on it. Why:shrug: you and your boy have been preaching they don't work, are worthless?? Hmm your boy now uses one and so do the racers in Coyote stock:rollseyes Doesn't that make your testing and hundreds of posts wrong?

As my user title suggests, I have asked for my account to be deleted on more than one occasion. They fail to do so.

If you wanted to be banned youd just leave. It's easy, I've left shitty sites before and never gone back. SVTP allows you to spew your crap because it's not a site that easily bans people. I like that about it, but to say you hate it and want to be banned, BUT come back daily is funny. :sleeping:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
a quick google search shows that the temps in rising sun, md on 12/10/11 was a high of 47 degrees and a low of 33. Just plugging in 40 degrees, 30", and 50% humidity comes up with a DA of almost -1000. Typical for Cecil that time of year.

Oh, it was done a Cecil? That track is black magic and good for 2 tenths over any other track in the nation.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I'll be in portsmouth va for school in march and my parents live right up the road from Cecil. Gonna have to get out there since I'll have the car.

JJ 10.88 Coyote

Established Member
10.88 and 10.97 run was at Cecil. Yes Cecil is good but the car has run 11.0's at other tracks in worse conditions. :beer:

436 to the rear tires, stock Tbody, stock cams and a stock longblock that has never been touched. Just a simple bolt on car that weighs 3550

Earlier in 2011 we were in the 5.0 Magazine shootout and on ET streets and 3:73 gears went 11.19 at MIR on a DOT tire. 2011 Spring 5.0 Shootout - The Real Deal - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine

This year we have run all the NMRA races and even with trying to slow the car down in qualifying it still manages 11.3's on the brakes. :rockon:

JJ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread