AED, LUND or VMP for 2011 5.0 manual?

edmontonbigj

Established Member
Hey guys, I just got an SCT tuner for my car. I'm been reading a lot of reviews about these tuners and I think its between AED and VMP but does anyone have a clear choice to go with? For mods all I have is Borla S catback and Roush cold air. I've got 3.73's out back. Anyone that can give me feedback on one or if you've had both? AED is $250 USD and VMP is $129 USD. Is AED worth twice as much or is VMP a great tune? Heard a lot of things like "If you have a manual-AED, auto-VMP" HELP ME GUYS! Thanks

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
AED or LUND. Dealt with both. Both are excellent. This is always a debatable topic.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Hey guys, I just got an SCT tuner for my car. I'm been reading a lot of reviews about these tuners and I think its between AED and VMP but does anyone have a clear choice to go with? For mods all I have is Borla S catback and Roush cold air. I've got 3.73's out back. Anyone that can give me feedback on one or if you've had both? AED is $250 USD and VMP is $129 USD. Is AED worth twice as much or is VMP a great tune? Heard a lot of things like "If you have a manual-AED, auto-VMP" HELP ME GUYS! Thanks

I'm biased, but for a good reason.

We can take exceptional care of you. Great calibration, service and communication during and after the sale.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread