Advise on having a car shipped.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have a drivers license?
Yes. But this time of year isn't good. If I find something in spring/summer or fall I'd consider driving to go get it.

It's tax season, my wife is a new franchisee owner at H&R block. This is our first year owning it. She's never home this time of year, and I have dogs at home that need my attention.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lilcoop03

Established Member
Yes. But this time of year isn't good. If I find something in spring/summer or fall I'd consider driving to go get it.

It's tax season, my wife is a new franchisee owner at H&R block. This is our first year owning it. She's never home this time of year, and I have dogs at home that need my attention.

Road trip, truck and trailer and take a buddy and the dogs with you. Wife is busy anyways, right? LoL

But yeah, spend the money for piece of mind if you're shipping a mint older car.

I used a broker when I bought my truck sight unseen. Shipped it from TX to SC I think it was $550. Brought it right to my front door, it was the last car on the top deck and back end of a multi-car hauler and I was very pleased fwiw..

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Road trip, truck and trailer and take a buddy and the dogs with you. Wife is busy anyways, right? LoL

But yeah, spend the money for piece of mind if you're shipping a mint older car.

I used a broker when I bought my truck sight unseen. Shipped it from TX to SC I think it was $550. Brought it right to my front door, it was the last car on the top deck and back end of a multi-car hauler and I was very pleased fwiw..
Yeah bad time of the year to travel. If I find something late spring or later then I can travel.

The shipping quotes are for an enclosed trailer.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, enclosed this time of year for sure. Spring,summer,fall I wouldn't worry about it.
I have only had one issue shipping cars over the years and it was in an enclosed trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread