Adirondack Nationals

Riored95

Established Member
I went to the adirondack nationals this last weekend in Lake George NY and ran into almost a dozen cobras up there. Wa really surprised to see that many. Last year I only seen two and one was my buddy's that I went with. Was just wondering if any of the guys from the forum were there?? Was a awesome weekend. I wld post some pics if I knew how of this damn I phone! :shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A friend of mine went up there. I wanted to, but it didn't work out.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
i was there late friday night for a few hours. its a stock looking Torch red cobra. i saw a handful of cobras cruisin around too

Blackedout

Established Member
Was up there friday nite... Only saw a couple cruising around... :shrug:

Riored95

Established Member
Was up there friday nite... Only saw a couple cruising around... :shrug:

I remember seeing you drive by the gas station on the hill one time. I was wondering what the whistle was but i see it was the F1! :rockon: I didn'
t plan on seeing as many cobras thats for sure. Ran into a guy friday night at the gas station with a clean Steggy Black car for sale. Did any of you guys see the torch red with silver flames car?

Eatonualive281

Established Member
i did see the TR with silver flames... not too sure how i feel about that look, it had an aftermarket sunroof cut into the roof too.

Riored95

Established Member
Yeah i wasn't crazy about the sunroof. The car ran good tho. I like the OW with the carbon hood, I have ran into him the last two years up there. Both of thos cars have KBs on them.

Riored95

Established Member
Maybe next year we cld get a good group of cobras up there and cruise to NH for mustang week if they have it the same weekend as National next year? We were going to go up saturday this year but decided not to cause it was looking like rain.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I was up with the 5.0, good turnout this year! Saw a good amount of termi's, clean foxes etc.

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
I didn't make it either.

Domestic issues... had to attend a wedding Friday night. LOL

I heard there were a ton of Cobras as well. I also heard it was out of control this year by the bowling alley!

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Maybe next year we cld get a good group of cobras up there and cruise to NH for mustang week if they have it the same weekend as National next year? We were going to go up saturday this year but decided not to cause it was looking like rain.

now THATS an idea!

Blackedout

Established Member

That is a definate... :beer:

I didn't make it either.

Domestic issues... had to attend a wedding Friday night. LOL

I heard there were a ton of Cobras as well. I also heard it was out of control this year by the bowling alley!

Way better than last year... :D

Riored95

Established Member
Last year was my first year and it was better this year. Thursday night was the out of control one! Guy doin donuts on the hill in a tubed out vega. LOL The car was for sale said he was trying to sell it. It would be fun to run up to mustang week with a good group. I think its only 2 to 3 hours from Lake George. Already 3 of us that went this year planning on it i think.

Users who are viewing this thread