Addicted to devices?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I'm amazed how the younger generations are completely paralyzed without them but I am old enough where I am certainly not addicted but they are a necessity for most people nowadays.

Coiled03

Established Member
Starting to look like yer avatar yet?

That's how I look on a good day. This is closer to me, now:

1234931504682.jpg

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Left my phone at home at lunch, accidentally. Inadvertent test!
How was it? After I switched phones i realized what a useful tool the smartphone was. But time absorbing over little shit too.

Coiled03

Established Member
How was it? After I switched phones i realized what a useful tool the smartphone was. But time absorbing over little shit too.

Actually, not horrible. I suspect it's because I was busy all afternoon, and wouldn't have had time to mess with it even if it were with me. Plus, I'm not cool enough to get texts, or phone calls constantly. Even on a normal day, I don't get interrupted by it that often.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
There's a lot of good and bad. I thoroughly enjoy disconnecting. It's tough to beat getting away from technology and enjoying nature. I still like just digging a hole on the beach. Can't get much more analog than that.

Gongshow

Dirty Slut
Established Member
I accidentally left my phone at home one day from work, and it was really nice not having it. Though I am very addicted to it lol.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I only have a smart phone for the camera. I like taking pictures. Other than that, I go weeks without checking my phone. Of course, I don't have a girlfriend or friends in general. I feel like people have a hard time putting technology in it's place. Put the phone down and look around you for a change. I see people, literally, pushing their carts down isles while staring at their phone. Unplug and take time to smell the roses.

Users who are viewing this thread