Ad Problems

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
Hey guys, for the last two days the ads that are supposed to be on the right hand side of the screen have been showing up on the left hand side of my screen. They just pop up and kind of blink on and off on the left hand side. It is very aggravating because I cant read the titles of threads or anything on the left side.

Is anybody else having this problem? Also, does anyone know how I can fix this? Any help will be appreciated.

-Justin

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hey guys, for the last two days the ads that are supposed to be on the right hand side of the screen have been showing up on the left hand side of my screen. They just pop up and kind of blink on and off on the left hand side. It is very aggravating because I cant read the titles of threads or anything on the left side.

Is anybody else having this problem? Also, does anyone know how I can fix this? Any help will be appreciated.

-Justin

get a premium membership. that will fix the problem

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been having an issue with my personal info (Welcome/You Last Visited/Private Messages) not showing in the upper right corner of my screen. It's fine on my desktop but not on my notebook computer. Same OS. Same browser. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the screen size (15") on my notebook. I should try a different screen resolution to see if it does anything.

Users who are viewing this thread