acceleration reaction

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, he was giddy, but I've got to admit that if I got to drive those very same cars I'd probably sound giddy, too. No apologies! LOL.

Listening to the autos shift reminded me how superior they are on the street. I hope the upcoming Edge ST 8-speed auto is as crisp and quick.

Glad they included a 2003 Cobra in the bunch. ;)

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Yeah, he was giddy, but I've got to admit that if I got to drive those very same cars I'd probably sound giddy, too. No apologies! LOL.

Listening to the autos shift reminded me how superior they are on the street. I hope the upcoming Edge ST 8-speed auto is as crisp and quick.

Glad they included a 2003 Cobra in the bunch. ;)
I didn't get that far into the video.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SirShaun

Established Member
I want to know what exhaust setup is on that 2008 Bullitt. That thing sounded tough. 8:40 for those who can't watch the whole thing.

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
72963-mother-of-god-super-troopers-m-wxua.jpg

macworld

Established Member
As bad as that is, and believe me, its bad, lets focus on the positives. First and foremost, he seems to have good taste in cars he is testing. Thats positive. He knows how to drive a manual, and seems to enjoy it. So thats a win as well. Lets face it, the younger generation is wearing girl's skinny jeans, capris, and seems to be much more feminine in nature. At least with this young Susie, you could have a decent conversation about cars. He has definitely driven nicer cars than I ever have.

Rambro

Established Member
His reactions are goofy but I enjoy his reviews. Id rather watch him over that smoking tire guy.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Dude is probably kicking back $100k or more per year by driving other peoples cars.

Kind of jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread