About to go pick up a SB terminator!!!!

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
thanks everyone for the feedback.. im in love with the car already way better then my z... im at my job now and taking up 2 spaces in the parking lot lol.. and youre right cant stop lookin at it. im changing the profile right now lol
Last time I took up 2 parking spaces someone keyed my car.:fm:

Common

Established Member
Last time I took up 2 parking spaces someone keyed my car.:fm:

You do that shit in NYC, certain areas of Queens and most of Bronx and people will wait for you come back and stab you in the neck with a fork. If your vehicle is so precious dont take it out to public parking lots and park like a dummy.

KurtDog

Established Member
I got mine for 19 over a year ago with ~40k on it from a stealership. In California let alone.

Just take it to a mechanic and have them check it out. Well worth the ~100 bucks. I got suckered into the extended warranty. Glad I did cause the guage cluster went out a month later. Saved $700 there and got a spare key. Apparentley they need 2 keys to replace the cluster. Now if the engine would only blow up in the within the next 2 years I'm set.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
You do that shit in NYC, certain areas of Queens and most of Bronx and people will wait for you come back and stab you in the neck with a fork. If your vehicle is so precious dont take it out to public parking lots and park like a dummy.

I stopped parking like that since that day. Now when I see cars parked like that when there's no other parking I laugh because someone will probably do that to their car. And now I have 2 DD so I dont worry much about where I park.

Edit: Park like that in certain parts of the Bay Area and they'll just shoot you in the face.

Last edited:

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
I stopped parking like that since that day. Now when I see cars parked like that when there's no other parking I laugh because someone will probably do that to their car. And now I have 2 DD so I dont worry much about where I park.

Edit: Park like that in certain parts of the Bay Area and they'll just shoot you in the face.

i only park like that in front of my store where i work part time.. huge window in the front and i can see everything.. i wish someone would key my car everything is on camera... i would surely go on a hunt after i see the tapes lol.

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
I got mine for 19 over a year ago with ~40k on it from a stealership. In California let alone.

Just take it to a mechanic and have them check it out. Well worth the ~100 bucks. I got suckered into the extended warranty. Glad I did cause the guage cluster went out a month later. Saved $700 there and got a spare key. Apparentley they need 2 keys to replace the cluster. Now if the engine would only blow up in the within the next 2 years I'm set.

oh yeah im taking it to springfield autosports in virginia to have them check it out from front to back..

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
trying to figure out how to post without making a direct link.. im having resizing issues with my camera right now..here are the pics i have of my new sb terminator!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
Damn that thing is tinted. It looks good though, congrats.

yeah it i have the before pics before tint.. looked good but not as good as after it got tinted... 20% all the way around and it just brought out the terminator look so well especially at night. thanks man i still cant believe i got one lol

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
lucky SOB!
LOOKS NICE

thanks man. just bought my exhaust off of someone on here yesterday should be on by the weekend. and trying to figure out how i should lower my car... thinking of cutting stock springs less costly. and i love the look... trying to get that mean stance

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
congrats man, we gotta get them together some day. Sunday the 25th is a car show at Waters Edge and May 8 is a mustang show at cowles ford

Last edited:

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
congrats man, we gotta get them together some day. Sunday the 25th is a car show at Waters Edge and May 8 is a mustang show at cowles ford

def will meet up man. the 25th sounds good what time though? and may 8th is grudgement day 2 will prob be at the races that weekend so wont make a promise there... but i will more then likely go to the may 2nd event in college park

Users who are viewing this thread