About to go pick up a SB terminator!!!!

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
found a sb terminator at a dealership that is giving me a great value on my trade in... going on thursday to check everything out on the car and bringing a more knowledgeable friend on the cobras with me to insure its a good buy. carfax is clean on the car and got the dealer down to 19k. hope its a good deal car looks great in pics and only had one owner. hope it turns out good so i can drive home my terminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
whats wrong with that? i'd buy a cobra at 150k if it was taken care of....not everyone has $20k to blow on a cobra and another $3k for ccw's

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a cobra with 150k miles. I just can not see a Terminator in excellent running condition and body with average mileage going for 14k.

No where was I giving the idea that your an idoit for purchasing a Terminator with 150k miles. I was trying to figure out why it was only 14k. Read.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a cobra with 150k miles. I just can not see a Terminator in excellent running condition and body with average mileage going for 14k.

No where was I giving the idea that your an idoit for purchasing a Terminator with 150k miles. I was trying to figure out why it was only 14k. Read.

maybe it was just a good deal. ran into a guy at the gym the other day w/ a black lightning. he bought it from a 60 yr old lady who was using it for her dd and didn't know what it was. got it for $12k w/ 50k miles.....sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you dont!:banana:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member

i paid 14k for mine at a dealer with 60k on the clock. it was still too much but they would not budge.

the one currently for sale is private with 70k miles, probably would book at closer to 12k.

these cars are not special and should not be valued as such. 2003 with 60k books at 13.5k trade in, a dealer would give 3k back of that, so why should we pay so much more than an ACTUAL value??

Users who are viewing this thread