A.R.H. 5.0L Header Pics & Dyno Sheet

Anthony@ARH

Established Member
Guys, Sorry for the delay getting this up. As you can see the system looks great but as the dyno sheet proves, they work equally as well. I'm proud to say pictures do little illustrate the overall quality. Tremendous effort was placed on overall fit and ease of installation. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
The dyno pulls were done with the stock cat back. The sound remained mellow till you lay hard into it. With regards to pricing please call us directly at 631-608-1986. Thanks.

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
boy and here i thought ford spent quite a bit of time designing the new factory headers for max performance and power gains wouldn't be much with aftermarket ones.

so much for that!

great numbers

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
boy and here i thought ford spent quite a bit of time designing the new factory headers for max performance and power gains wouldn't be much with aftermarket ones.

so much for that!

great numbers

You have to keep in mind that they had a lot of emissions concerns to contend with. They needed to get the cats hot fast, and that can hurt performance.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
nice work guys! beautiful pipes!

LOL @ the VDP dyno..... (yes I know it's two doors down)

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Guys, Sorry for the delay getting this up. As you can see the system looks great but as the dyno sheet proves, they work equally as well. I'm proud to say pictures do little illustrate the overall quality. Tremendous effort was placed on overall fit and ease of installation. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
The dyno pulls were done with the stock cat back. The sound remained mellow till you lay hard into it. With regards to pricing please call us directly at 631-608-1986. Thanks.

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

32rwhp from LTs and no tune is impressive!

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
How difficult are the headers to install? Is it just a bolt up type of thing or do you have to move some stuff around first to get in there? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread