A new mustang compilation with video!!!

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
Last edited:

gi_jackii

Established Member
phen0m, could have used more video IMO, but then again i dont even know how to make a vid haha. sick video none the less. props 2 u. Kevin the Clean 1 the artist is bon jovi and the song is wanted dead or alive

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That was a great vid. Nice mix of still shoots and video. Also, I loved how you worked out the timing of the lyrics to the pictures shown. Very nice work sir.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Goosebumps .................................it gave them to me. Nice work, I especially liked the color changes on the police car's lights. Nice touch.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Absolutly amazing vid. Almost bought a tear to my eye since I am stangless at the moment, but I will ride again soon.Thank you, you did a great job.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You did a great job on the video! Thanks for sharing it with us. Made my day. :)

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
That was a great vid. Nice mix of still shoots and video. Also, I loved how you worked out the timing of the lyrics to the pictures shown. Very nice work sir.
I've had this idea for a long time now with using this song to make a mustang video. For the most part I was able to get a lot of the lyrics to match the pictures and theme. My favorite picture to the song lyrics was "I walk these streets, a loaded six string on my back" with the ford gt's supercharger being the "loaded six string" like it was mounted on the cars back...lol kinda corny I know :banana:
Great video!! You sure have a knack for this. was that made with sony vegas?
Thanks, its amazing how fast time goes by when I do these...lots of fun for me, but your guys input keeps me making them :rockon: Actually I made all my videos with windows movie maker. It would be nice to use some more advanced software, but so far the plane jane windows movie maker works well. Only locked up and lost my information 3 times on this movie...:mj::lol:
Man nice video! Maybe my car will make one sooner or later. LOL.
I'm sure it will. For the next one I make I will be asking for new pictures from you guys based on what theme I will follow. You guys need to let me know what you are looking for in a movie so I can make even better ones in the future :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread