Established Member
whats up with f-body, vette pics in a mustang video? :shrug:

But yeah, great work on the video!! :rockon:

Last edited:

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
whats up with f-body, vette pics in a mustang video? :shrug:

The idea behind that was a rival thing. The mustang "wanted dead or alive" by other rival cars. Like when you saw the corvette following the mustang, ect.
I hope it makes more sense now :thumbsup:

Nice track run by the way. You rip on that thing :rockon: lol you sounded just like Jay from jay and silent bob at the end lol

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
The idea behind that was a rival thing. The mustang "wanted dead or alive" by other rival cars. Like when you saw the corvette following the mustang, ect.
I hope it makes more sense now :thumbsup:

LOL yeah :lol1:

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

divided

Established Member
Wow, great vid man. Your synching of specific photos to the words of the song really impressed me. Especially the part wehere he says "On a steel horse i ride" and you pan to the mustang emblem, perfect! Great video again.

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
Great video man that was badass.
there is one problem though
at about 0:57 RCNFORGOD is in it (not a cobra) its six

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
Wow, great vid man. Your synching of specific photos to the words of the song really impressed me. Especially the part wehere he says "On a steel horse i ride" and you pan to the mustang emblem, perfect! Great video again.

Thank you. It really means a lot to me. :burnout:
Great video man that was badass.
there is one problem though
at about 0:57 RCNFORGOD is in it (not a cobra) its six

Yes, your right. It's ok though because it was a mustang/cobra compilation this time. Plus the guy has spent a lot of time on his car and he took an awesome picture. :beer:

BTW your sig rocks! "right click, save as"...

Last edited:

bubbrubb

so so true! I still can't believe you do these on windows movie maker, thats inspiring! :rockon:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Sounds good to me, but I need your guys input. Let me know what you want (theme) to see!!! :banana: :shrug:

I liked the dramatic music like in your old ones from the movies...made it very intense. The mix of video/pictures = :banana: :rockon:, Just use your creative mind like you always do, i enjoy all of them.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
I wondered about the F-body Vette thing too, see what you mean. Really nice job on the video, another one for me to save and watch again. Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread