A new member from NH

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
The dealer had it dynode off site but the CAI was installed there. I am sure its not rwhp, they said it added 30 hp just from the K and N, I also spoke with K and N as well and they also said it should add 30 hp as well. Irregardless of what they say, my plan is to install a JLT CAI, a VMP 2.4 pulley, and have Pete at Performance Dyno in NH install a SCT 4 tune to it and should be at 750 hp he said, which is where I would like to end up. CAI

Sounds like a solid plan !

hostile500

Established Member
The dealer had it dynode off site but the CAI was installed there. I am sure its not rwhp, they said it added 30 hp just from the K and N, I also spoke with K and N as well and they also said it should add 30 hp as well. Irregardless of what they say, my plan is to install a JLT CAI, a VMP 2.4 pulley, and have Pete at Performance Dyno in NH install a SCT 4 tune to it and should be at 750 hp he said, which is where I would like to end up. CAI

Pete is def one of the best when it comes to tuning these things. He has done mine. I wont bring it anywhere else.

svt662

Established Member
Thanks for the nice "welcome " matt rolled out for me !! Its great to be in the Shelby club, its been on my bucket list for a while and although the plan was to wait till the fall, some things fell into place and it was time to pull the trigger. I tried posting some pics up before and some issues came up in the download, maybe pics to big in size ?? I do not have a ton of pics of the Shelby yet since I just got it,and it went through 25 hours of professional detailing by myself before it ever hit the road. Here are some pics (I guess I can only post 5 per post?)View attachment 68530View attachment 68531View attachment 68532 View attachment 68529
I wish mine was that color.....:coolman:

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Welcome! Nice car!

A word of caution, don't pulley too quickly if you don't want to lose interest. Get used to the power you already have first before modding. Slap some gears in if you don't plan on doing standing mile.

Miles? What did you pay? If you don't mind me asking.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful cars! Love the GT500.
Congrats and welcome!

blue 07

Established Member
I haven't decided which way I am going first, dressup for engine bay, rims, etc or go the power route first. Since not a ton of driving months up here and all winter to play with it in the garage, I guess I will do some of both ?? As for miles, its was at 14300 when I bought it, Lowjack, Ford Premium Care 6 year 100,000 miles, etc was $48,000
Welcome! Nice car!

A word of caution, don't pulley too quickly if you don't want to lose interest. Get used to the power you already have first before modding. Slap some gears in if you don't plan on doing standing mile.

Miles? What did you pay? If you don't mind me asking.

blue 07

Established Member
A couple different products (Adams all purpose cleaner and a product called Awesome) and a toothbrush/small scrubrush and some time. I detail professionally on the side so that helps!!:banana:
Welcome from R.I. how did you get the super charger so clean

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I haven't decided which way I am going first, dressup for engine bay, rims, etc or go the power route first. Since not a ton of driving months up here and all winter to play with it in the garage, I guess I will do some of both ?? As for miles, its was at 14300 when I bought it, Lowjack, Ford Premium Care 6 year 100,000 miles, etc was $48,000

Wow, that's a great deal with such low miles!

Pulleys on these cars don't make the same difference they did on the older models. 2-3 pounds of boost for street running will be marginally noticeable compared to the night and day difference on previous SC'd SVT Stangs.

You bought the best looking color!

blue 07

Established Member
I think I am going to start with a JLT CAI and a SCT X4 tuner and have it tuned by our expert Pete up here see how it goes. Just bought some new rims and a couple of other mods. Just went and saw my buddy who does some insane airbrush work... hint, hint.....here's a pic of whet he did under the hood of my 2007 GT Good g 2.jpg
Wow, that's a great deal with such low miles!

Pulleys on these cars don't make the same difference they did on the older models. 2-3 pounds of boost for street running will be marginally noticeable compared to the night and day difference on previous SC'd SVT Stangs.

You bought the best looking color!

Users who are viewing this thread