A new member from NH

blue 07

Established Member
Just wanted to post up and say hi to everyone. I just bought a 2013 GT500, deep impact blue, Recaros, Track Pack, Nav, etc. Although a newbie to my new Shelby, I been a diehard Mustang fan forever !! This is my 7th Mustang I have owned. Previous was a 71 Mach 1, a new 82 GT 5.0/ 83GT/87GT/97GT I have a 2007 GT my trailer queen in the garage now. And yes I have all the newbie questions I will ask but wanted to just say hi first.

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Congrats! Whereabouts in NH? My fiancee and I are in Hudson, you might see our cars around some time ...
If you're anywhere near Hooksett, the NH Mustang Club hosts their weekly cruise night in the Advance Auto parking lot there every Saturday night from 5PM to about 7:30-8 ... hope to see you around

blue 07

Established Member
Gabe its Jimmy Mirras, professional detailer, NHMC Member !!
Congrats! Whereabouts in NH? My fiancee and I are in Hudson, you might see our cars around some time ...
If you're anywhere near Hooksett, the NH Mustang Club hosts their weekly cruise night in the Advance Auto parking lot there every Saturday night from 5PM to about 7:30-8 ... hope to see you around

blue 07

Established Member
There is a K an N CAI from the previous owner installed by the dealer (692hp dealer dyno) I added some window and side scoops, GT500 mats in trunk and interior, but MANY more planned. I will have some newbie questions on how to get it to 750 hp. Will post some ASAP !!
Congratulations! Any mods/plans for it? Post some pics...

svt662

Established Member
Congrats with your New Shelby! Do you have any plans for New England Dragway with your Beast?

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Gabe its Jimmy Mirras, professional detailer, NHMC Member !!

Oh hey Jimmy, didn't know you got a '13 Shelby ... that's awesome!

There is a K an N CAI from the previous owner installed by the dealer (692hp dealer dyno) I added some window and side scoops, GT500 mats in trunk and interior, but MANY more planned. I will have some newbie questions on how to get it to 750 hp. Will post some ASAP !!

Did the dealer say the K&N CAI by itself has the car putting down 692 rear-wheel HP on their dyno?
Most dealers don't have dynos ... I'm thinking the previous owner may have said the intake added 30 hp since they probably read that in some ad ... lol.
Does the car have a tune in it?
You should bring it to Granite State Dyno for some runs to see what she's really putting down. They're only 10 minutes from me so I'd love to be there when you do!

blue 07

Established Member
Thanks for the nice "welcome " matt rolled out for me !! Its great to be in the Shelby club, its been on my bucket list for a while and although the plan was to wait till the fall, some things fell into place and it was time to pull the trigger. I tried posting some pics up before and some issues came up in the download, maybe pics to big in size ?? I do not have a ton of pics of the Shelby yet since I just got it,and it went through 25 hours of professional detailing by myself before it ever hit the road. Here are some pics (I guess I can only post 5 per post?) IMG_3113.JPGIMG_3074.JPGIMG_3082.JPG Goodguys EC Nat1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3114.JPG
    IMG_3114.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 263

blue 07

Established Member
The dealer had it dynode off site but the CAI was installed there. I am sure its not rwhp, they said it added 30 hp just from the K and N, I also spoke with K and N as well and they also said it should add 30 hp as well. Irregardless of what they say, my plan is to install a JLT CAI, a VMP 2.4 pulley, and have Pete at Performance Dyno in NH install a SCT 4 tune to it and should be at 750 hp he said, which is where I would like to end up. CAI
Oh hey Jimmy, didn't know you got a '13 Shelby ... that's awesome!

Did the dealer say the K&N CAI by itself has the car putting down 692 rear-wheel HP on their dyno?
Most dealers don't have dynos ... I'm thinking the previous owner may have said the intake added 30 hp since they probably read that in some ad ... lol.
Does the car have a tune in it?
You should bring it to Granite State Dyno for some runs to see what she's really putting down. They're only 10 minutes from me so I'd love to be there when you do!

Users who are viewing this thread