A match made in heaven. My new Ecoboost F150

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
i dunno about all models but I saw some things about XLT trims being over 10k off before you walk in the door

...and maybe the OP doesnt like the new style truck or like me, would not buy the 1st model year of a new model

They're discounting a lot off 2014s to clear out inventory. I got over $8k off of my truck.

Hurley

Established Member
Like I said before bud its awesome looking and looks to be a great truck overall. Can't wait to check it out in person! :coolman:

B0B

Established Member
Thanks everyone! No mods for now, except removing the running boards and tinting the front windows. cell phone pictures.... BEHOLD:

IMG_1277_zpsc020ccd9.jpg

IMG_1279_zpsdf946baf.jpg

IMG_1275_zpsf677458d.jpg

IMG_1285_zpscf8d8ed1.jpg

IMG_1273_zps56061d0a.jpg

IMG_1269_zpsb2b2a092.jpg

IMG_1267_zps843ee207.jpg

IMG_1257_zpse714aef4.jpg

IMG_1261_zpsb45402eb.jpg

IMG_1252_zps9bb75ece.jpg

IMG_1255_zps10bb4aa9.jpg

IMG_1248_zpsa5584f38.jpg

IMG_1265_zps8a51a270.jpg

IMG_1279_zpsdf946baf.jpg

OneSlowV

Established Member
Love the truck color really sets it off. And who cares and next year's model is lighter.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Next years models won't be had for the price these ones are. I'd wait for that one if I had that choice but not everyone can afford to wait for the next greatest thing.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Awesome truck! You can't go wrong with either motor, you find your self driving it much more than your Mach just because it so comfortable.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
beautiful truck man. congrats

IMO the new facelift looks like shit, 700 lbs lighter or whatever. I would've jumped on the 14 too

CobraCarrera

Established Member
beautiful truck man. congrats

IMO the new facelift looks like shit, 700 lbs lighter or whatever. I would've jumped on the 14 too

I am wondering to how much money it will be to fix the new truck with the aluminum bodywork and how hard it will be to find a shop that will be able to do so.... God forbid you ever get into an accident...

Smart move with this purchase...... Cant wait to find me one......I do like the new facelift as well just need to see it in person...

Last edited:

svtmassa

Established Member
The turbos really wake up with an aftermarket downpipe. That and a custom tune are the best bang for your buck. For when your warranty runs out!;-)

DaBigBone

Established Member
Very nice...... good luck with it..... I am looking around for one as well.....I took out a few for a test drive and I was impressed on how nicely the truck moved out...Looking to step into a 2011 or 2012 as budget allows....

I am looking more for a crew cab which has a smaller bed unfortunately. I like the bed size of your truck better but I need the crew option as I have two kids to haul around.....

Are you going to do any small mods to it.? The Solo, Borla, and MBRP exhaust actually sounds pretty good on these trucks. Well as best as it can for a 6 cylinder..... Blow off valves are also a must....LoL...

Good luck with it... It does match your car nicely...... I almost bought a silver Eco to match my silver Cobra.....

I am wondering to how much money it will be to fix the new truck with the aluminum bodywork and how hard it will be to find a shop that will be able to do so.... God forbid you ever get into an accident...

Smart move with this purchase...... Cant wait to find me one......I do like the new facelift as well just need to see it in person...

Why do....you talk like....this the....entire time....

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

It's not as big of a deal as they make it sound. Any shop with competent body guys can do aluminum.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
It's not as big of a deal as they make it sound. Any shop with competent body guys can do aluminum.

I just read that in one of the magazines they were wondering about how well it will be to do repairs and how much more expensive it will be to repair aluminum...

Users who are viewing this thread