A look inside Seattle’s autonomous zone...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I believe fully in the right to self governance and the right to dissolve one's political bonds and what not. Just be prepared to die for what you believe in. I'm not one of the people who called for a military strike. I was talking about doing it myself. It's not about left or right sides of the American political spectrum once you declare that you are no longer America, I must decide my foreign policy position on this new state. Hippies, black supremacists, communists and anarchists, excuse me for not wanting this sort of country to take root in the middle of an American city. What about the American citizens who own property in Chaz, are their rights now forfeited because a guy in Minneapolis killed someone?

The founding ideals of the USA led to the greatest expansion of liberty to minority groups in history. Most of the progress we've made is rooted directly in the opening words of the Declaration of Independence. Please explain this racism problem that you see. I've seen lots of individual cases of racism, but I don't see example of systemic or institutionalized racism.

Also, how are you surprised by the fact that people who have signed their name on the dotted line and taken an oath to defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic seem to want to do something against the state of Chaz?

This post gave me a thought: Liberals see themselves as the good and rightful change the US needs in order to correct the race disparity in the US that they say has existed since the nation's founding. Yet we know that slavery was ended when good men took charge of the country over 150 years ago and the emancipation of blacks in this country led to the end of slavery all over the world. Where is the recognition of these men that actually did bring real change to not just the nation, but to the world? Instead they are hated and demonized as being the source of racism, but without them and their contribution to society we don't know where we would be right now. The world could be a much different landscape than it is now. They put their lives on the line and voluntarily made freedom rampant when they could have just stuck to the status quo and left slavery in place. Pretty sickening that the left cannot see the importance of the contribution of the men that have continually led this nation in accordance with our Judeo Christian values and the founding documents of the greatest nation on Earth that advocates for freedom for all.

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
A bulldozer and some bleach would do that town some good. I don’t understand why they are angry with the police. They should be holding the city council and other politicians liable because the police are enforcing their policies.

Double Digit IQ is why.
They don’t know how things work.
All this shit is excellent Campaign Ad material.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread