CobraAbbey015.jpg

CobraAbbey013.jpg

CobraAbbey011.jpg

CobraAbbey012.jpg

Last edited:

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Black FTW! looks great! Keep the horse, it's becoming rare to see on these cars.

The horse is staying I have a cobra for it also but I dont like it as much.The only thing I dont like about the horse is the people who say its not a real cobra b/c it has a horse in it instead of the cobra emblem.

Aceswild 02

Established Member
The horse is staying I have a cobra for it also but I dont like it as much.The only thing I dont like about the horse is the people who say its not a real cobra b/c it has a horse in it instead of the cobra emblem.

Screw those people! Im still rocking my pony...I wont ever swap it out for the cobra. If people think the cobras came with the cobra in the grill, they can go ahead and think my car is not a real cobra...doesnt bother me

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a really clean looking 10th Anniversary Cobra. How many miles on it?

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Thanks for the complements.
Bob, it has just over 81,000 miles on it. I have had for a year and half I bought it with 74,300 miles on it. It needs a little paint on the top of the spoiler, but other than that it isn't bad for the mileage the seats are clean with very little wear. I actually found the original owner, and the previous owner who had it before me (I bought the car from a Ford dealer). With finding the 2 previous owners I got all the original stuff back for the car and a 3 ring binder of the mods and other stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread