A few pics of the cobra

hammerhead2

Established Member
A buddy of mine does some photogrophy work and wanted to try out a new rig on my car yesterday. It didn't work out that well but he got some nice shots anyway lol. Just thought I would share. Photos by Brad Clark of Rusty Tin Photogrophy.

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra1.jpg

Cobra3_edited-1.jpg

Cobra4_edited-1.jpg

Cobra5_edited-1.jpg

Cobra6.jpg

hammerhead2

Established Member
Thanks Guys

Was it a rig for moving shots by chance?

LOL yeah. He made his with magnets and they just could not get a good bite on my car to support the weight of the rig, so he is going to try and make a new one with suction cups.

Last edited:

divided

Established Member
Thanks Guys

LOL yeah. He made his with magnets and they just could not get a good bite on my car to support the weight of the rig, so he is going to try and make a new one with suction cups.

My detective work told me so by the single blurring moving shot that's highly processed. Just caught my eye. But overall great pics.

Jefe

Established Member
Very nice! Are your roads horrible? Gotta lower that thing a little bit at least!

hammerhead2

Established Member
Thanks everybody

Very nice! Are your roads horrible? Gotta lower that thing a little bit at least!

LOL yeah I know. I am wanting to get some H&R race springs on it to go with the chrome saleens I have for the car. I just want to get that 2.76 pulley laying on my kitchen table on first :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread