A few pics of my nephews turbo notch

TurbONY

Established Member
That car is within my top 5 favorite Fox bodies. A small cowl would make the car perfection.

thinking of going with a 3.5" cowl from boss inc or Ho fibertrends 3"

Just an idea but I tint windows and what I usually do for the rear quarter windows is tint them on the outside and black the rear quarter out completely it matches the front windows perfectly:rockon::rockon:

Just and idea.:thumbsup:

you lost me on this?? What are you saying to do?

win
+ tail pipes = winning
Might be doing this.

Very very nice...

how does the velocity stack perform as compared to just a filter?

what talking about the chicken wire? Can't fit a filter and from what I hear the myth about fitler vs chicken wire is bs. Chicken wire wins this is coming from a guy that went 7.0 @ over 200mph 5 years ago

Car is clean. Like it.

Always love me a turbo mustang.

It's a small turbo running low boost making 4XXhp so a proper filter wouldn't be much different.

Big turbos making a lot of power is a different story.

refer to the above. If you have any back to back comparisons is love to look at them.

Not trying to argue just curious.

should black out the intercooler and pipes..with some eastwood radiator paint..doesnt hold heat in...sleep it up a little

I want to do this but hear mixed thoughts on the cooling efficiency when painted.

Those are the wheels i had up here for sale.I decided, instead of giving them to someone for a great deal i would just throw them on his car..Kid does a ton for me and deserves them,i doubt he would want to sale them :beer:

Don't think I deserve them after this morning do you? Sell no but i would like some drag wheels. Lol

Sent from my EVO 4G 3D...sluts!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
You tint the window on the outside and it looks like a complete black mirror. You don't see the break in the window.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Sell no but i would like some drag wheels. Lol

Drag Wheels? Be careful What you ask for......... How About some 17" Alumstars? LOL J/K man Beautiful Car.

Heres a photoshop.....

Project6.jpg

PS I do have a Complete Set............. :)

Last edited:

TurbONY

Established Member
You tint the window on the outside and it looks like a complete black mirror. You don't see the break in the window.

don't they get scratched? Got pics? I am intrigued.

Drag Wheels? Be careful What you ask for......... How About some 17" Alumstars? LOL J/K man Beautiful Car.

Heres a photoshop.....

Project6.jpg

PS I do have a Complete Set............. :)

I would like them but they don't fit over the 6 piston brakes in the front.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
First off, very nice car you have.

thinking of going with a 3.5" cowl from boss inc or Ho fibertrends 3"
I like stock hood but if you had to get one I'd go with a 2.5 at most keep it subtle. Clean and simple is where its at!! I love the car and like I said early...2.5 slash cut chrome tail pipes ftw.

Last edited:

Sapperstang

Established Member
Yep the pipes is what is missing. They look soooo much better with them on there. Dumps are just retarded.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THAT is a mean looking turbo Notch. I really like it. Right down to the wheels. :)

Users who are viewing this thread