A few pics of my nephews turbo notch

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Those rims and tires set it off Those rears look like freakin intimidating.

Does it hook up well?

61mmstang94

Established Member
Car is clean. Like it.

Always love me a turbo mustang.

Very very nice...

how does the velocity stack perform as compared to just a filter?

It's a small turbo running low boost making 4XXhp so a proper filter wouldn't be much different.

Big turbos making a lot of power is a different story.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
From One Notch Guy to Antoher, Hes got a Super Clean Nice Ride, Your wheels really set it off. I was wandering whos this car was. I seen it over on Corral.

Let m know if you guys decide to sale the wheels. :beer:

Really Nice car though...............A+++++++ :rockon:

gamebred26

Established Member
should black out the intercooler and pipes..with some eastwood radiator paint..doesnt hold heat in...sleep it up a little

Glueyes1

Established Member
From One Notch Guy to Antoher, Hes got a Super Clean Nice Ride, Your wheels really set it off. I was wandering whos this car was. I seen it over on Corral.

Let m know if you guys decide to sale the wheels. :beer:

Really Nice car though...............A+++++++ :rockon:

Those are the wheels i had up here for sale.I decided, instead of giving them to someone for a great deal i would just throw them on his car..Kid does a ton for me and deserves them,i doubt he would want to sale them :beer:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Those are the wheels i had up here for sale.I decided, instead of giving them to someone for a great deal i would just throw them on his car..Kid does a ton for me and deserves them,i doubt he would want to sale them :beer:

Yaul are straight ballers in the NY car is hot:rockon:

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Just an idea but I tint windows and what I usually do for the rear quarter windows is tint them on the outside and black the rear quarter out completely it matches the front windows perfectly:rockon::rockon:

Just and idea.:thumbsup:

Monster Mach

Established Member
damn i need to move down state and make that money lol upstate i couldnt afford that car.. thats just sex

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member

oh yea I remember, I was trying to work it out when you had them For Sale. Good Uncle.........you are........if you don't have anymore nephews just let me know...........Id like be adopted.......lol

Nice car....both you.......just keep me in mind if he does.

Users who are viewing this thread