a few on3 TT results

D.T.R

Established Member
^ i hear ya.
I would have went with the twin 60s the ON3 kit offers standard, before going with twin 67s... i don't see a point on running twin 67s unless you're planning on making 1500whp

badblackhemi

Established Member
Congrats! Great results given the weather and 1st track outting. I really wanna to pick up the kit when it was for sale.
Off topic, did you go to pine valley? I'm moving to Center, Tx (about 45min from you) next month and will know no one! lol

dabster

Established Member
So what are your overall thoughts on the kit now that you've installed and tuned it? How was the quality/install? You said you made some modifications to make it fit better, what were they? It's an interesting kit. It's a great price for sure, Great numbers!

Last edited:

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
whos doing ur tuning? i cannot make up my damn mind. TT/paxton. just watching turbo vids makes me want turbo, especially after riding in my buddies auto fox who went from procharged to turbo

WIPLASH1

Established Member
How many "man hours" did you spend installing the kit? I know there were some alterations you had to make, so assuming you DIDN'T have to do that about how long? I was going to post this question on the corral, but that On3 thread is so mucked up by the guy that changed EVERYTHING I didn't think I'd get a straight answer from anyone but you.

I've had this kit sitting in my closet since January with the idea of waiting for this winter, but I'm not sure I can wait much longer. if it can be done over a long weekend I may have to do it for the fall weather.

Last edited:

svt04cobra1

Established Member
car is 2013 auto

built 11-1 shortblock
precision converter
fore return style fuel system (beefcake)
id1000 injectors
bmr k-member (beefcake)
on3 tt kit with there 67mm turbos and x-pipe
roush axle back
stock gears
k-springs
Triangle Speed Shop (TSS) tuned

first off, car is far from being done with tune. but results so far.

825rwhp 16psi highest dyno #

took it to the track yesterday to do a few real world logs.
horrible weather 96 degrees 90% humidity. car was not ready to make full passes but made 3 logging passes.

best et was a 10.02 @ 143 with a 1.89 sixty ft.

we learned I need a looser converter for sure.

for 1st outing to the track I am pleased being such horrid weather conditions and car is far from being track ready.

I have to leave for work for 2 weeks so I will update on this thread as I make progress.

Your numbers seem very low (or conservative) being 11:1 motor with 67mm turbos. I made over 900hp with a 9:1 motor and 62mm turbos and only 15 degrees of timing and same boost? You should be making either way more power for that boost level or something might be wrong???? :burnout:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Your numbers seem very low (or conservative) being 11:1 motor with 67mm turbos. I made over 900hp with a 9:1 motor and 62mm turbos and only 15 degrees of timing and same boost? You should be making either way more power for that boost level or something might be wrong???? :burnout:

The tune I believe is very rough. Not fine tuned at all.

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
yea he said these were logging passes for the tune, which is rough. i would love to see more pix. can the converter be removed without having to take any of this stuff off? im wanting to do the kit, then install a stall later, if feasible.

CSG

Established Member
There are some things still being worked through but it's hard to compare dyno numbers. If you look at some of the past numbers off TSS's dyno with the cars MPH the cars move for the listed dyno numbers. My Hellion twin numbers are low on that dyno as well. Mustang dyno, 100 deg. weather, full operating temp.... Both cars are going to get it done though...

stretchb

Established Member
How many "man hours" did you spend installing the kit? I know there were some alterations you had to make, so assuming you DIDN'T have to do that about how long? I was going to post this question on the corral, but that On3 thread is so mucked up by the guy that changed EVERYTHING I didn't think I'd get a straight answer from anyone but you.

I've had this kit sitting in my closet since January with the idea of waiting for this winter, but I'm not sure I can wait much longer. if it can be done over a long weekend I may have to do it for the fall weather.

first thing I would do is pull the k-member to do the install, makes life easier. it could be done in a weekend easy with an extra set of hands to help.

stretchb

Established Member

loaded Mustang dyno maybe ?

Users who are viewing this thread