a few on3 TT results

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
382837d1308805440-91-vw-diesel-90a-alternator-mod-thisthreadisworthless.jpg

poof100

Established Member
on race gas due to safety of the motor and not knowing......

since these kits have not really been pushed and peeps with other brand kits don't post much about them.

I figured either race gas or E85. Solid #s and badass ride!!! Some really good times for your first time out there!! :rockon:

What size are the wastegates that come with this kit?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Im impressed on the results so far. How much do you have invested in the whole kit with injectors and fuel system?

stretchb

Established Member
Very impressive. If I go auto I mighy be going this route. Will you be going for a circle D converter now?

idk.. precision will re-stall it for free but I have a time issue. faster for me to order a new one.

this one was built for a Paxton. lol

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
i have a feeling im going to be asking you a lot. im so torn b/t the paxton/TT kit i dunno what to do. post up some vids when you get a chance! but im highly leaning torwards TT

Last edited:

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
i have a feeling im going to be asking you a lot. im so torn b/t the paxton/TT kit i dunno what to do. post up some vids when you get a chance! but im highly leaning torwards TT

No offence to the OP, but his TSS Paxton setup was much more impressive considering the track times and what he had done mod wise.

Just saying...sorry Larry.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
No offence to the OP, but his TSS Paxton setup was much more impressive considering the track times and what he had done mod wise.

Definitely but this was also the first time out in the car with this setup and terrible track conditions. let them iron out the little things and let it cool off some in this miserable state and we shall see.

stretchb

Established Member

I semi agree.
other than the shortblock (which was bought for other car) I am not to far off dollar for dollar on the mods. the TT is going to be much faster.

a full second was shaved off the et on the Paxton car from the 1st trip to the track. im sure the same will be done on this combo.

CSG

Established Member

There is a lot of ET improvement to be had as the car sits even in this heat. Once all the issues are ironed out the car is going to really move. It's time for this one to sit in the corner and mine to get back on the dyno though!

D.T.R

Established Member
Why did you pick twin 67s, when twin 62s can give you over 1200whp?
Hell, i would probably have went with twin 6466s before 67s. You planning on making over 1500whp?

Users who are viewing this thread