a few on3 TT results

stretchb

Established Member
car is 2013 auto

built 11-1 shortblock
precision converter
fore return style fuel system (beefcake)
id1000 injectors
bmr k-member (beefcake)
on3 tt kit with there 67mm turbos and x-pipe
roush axle back
stock gears
k-springs
Triangle Speed Shop (TSS) tuned

first off, car is far from being done with tune. but results so far.

825rwhp 16psi highest dyno #

took it to the track yesterday to do a few real world logs.
horrible weather 96 degrees 90% humidity. car was not ready to make full passes but made 3 logging passes.

best et was a 10.02 @ 143 with a 1.89 sixty ft.

we learned I need a looser converter for sure.

for 1st outing to the track I am pleased being such horrid weather conditions and car is far from being track ready.

I have to leave for work for 2 weeks so I will update on this thread as I make progress.

stretchb

Established Member
Nice build and nice #s! Was this on pump 93, E85 or race gas?

on race gas due to safety of the motor and not knowing......

since these kits have not really been pushed and peeps with other brand kits don't post much about them.

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
good numbers man!!

Care full on the lose converter we were having issues with it locking in high gear.

How high is your stall?

stretchb

Established Member
good numbers man!!

Care full on the lose converter we were having issues with it locking in high gear.

How high is your stall?

its only going 2500 on 2step. I did do a 1.7x 60 on 2nd hot lapped pass.
wish I would have tried the 60mm turbos 1st.

power wise these 67s are not happy at low boost.

stretchb

Established Member
how bad was the install on a 13? read there were a few hiccups. im debating this kit myself.

the only issue I had was the driver side w/g dump pipe did not mate up like I thought it should. that was an easy fix though. its tight but nothing is touching anywhere and fit well.

I can say I did cuss the kit putting it on but I cussed the Paxton 1st time I installed it too.

if I were installing it from scratch I would recommend removing the k-member, it makes it so much easier.

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
the only issue I had was the driver side w/g dump pipe did not mate up like I thought it should. that was an easy fix though. its tight but nothing is touching anywhere and fit well.

I can say I did cuss the kit putting it on but I cussed the Paxton 1st time I installed it too.

if I were installing it from scratch I would recommend removing the k-member, it makes it so much easier.

ahhh ok. seems i read somewhere about the manifold bolts not being long enough and something about intercooler brackets. ill see if i can dig it up

edit: here it is. exhaust studs not large enough and intercooler bracket short. im assuming these issues have been addressed.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/917330-on3-performance-twin-turbo-install-2013-a.html

Last edited:

stretchb

Established Member
I did have to space out the pass I/c bracket

turbo4_zpsdfb477a5.jpg

I used the factory exhaust studs. I did have to shorten a few of them. cut off excess stud that stuck out passed nut

Last edited:

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
ok thanks for the reply. so nothing too difficult is sounds like. love the look of the kit. damn i wanna do this bad. think ima buy some 47# injectors and a BAP and start saving for a kit soon.

FIFTY

Established Member
Congrats on the new setup, I know you have tons more left on the table...school me on converters, when you say it to 'loose' what are you referring to?

Users who are viewing this thread